Chapter 7: Leaving you

Mina POV
"Good morning," Jimin putted his arms around me. I turned around and face him.

"Good morning," I give him a warm smiled.

"It's nice having you in my arms," he hold me tight.

"Jimin too much," I chuckled.

"My bad," he smiled.

All day we cuddled and watch Dramas. I laughed at his lame jokes, he also cooked for me which was a surprise since he doesn't know how to cook.

"It's good!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"You know why? Cause I made it," he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and begin to eat the food. Suddenly my phone begins to ring.

"Jin," I forgot about him.

"Where are you?" He sounded worried.

"Sorry I'm with Momo... I call you later."

Jin POV
She hanged up on me, I faced Jungkook and Jackson. She's been acting weird since we arrived to Korea.

"So?" Jungkook looked like he wanted answers.

"She's with Momo," I replied.

"Jin I have to tell you something. Jimin is the guy she left behind before going to Japan," Jackson tilted his head.

I never asked Mina about her past but my heart was aching when he told me that Jimin is the guy. My brother-in-law is the guy who Mina loved so much.

Mina POV
~7:00 PM~
I was walking toward my house when I saw Sana waiting outside. I smiled and walk toward her.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Leave Jimin."

"Sana...." I became speechless.

"You're giving him false hopes! You know you're going to get marry with Jin. Leave him alone! Mina stop being selfish! OPEN YOUR EYES! What you're doing is wrong!"

I stand there frozen.

"MINA! Please leave him! He suffered a lot because of you. I know I can make him happy again."

"Sorry I can't leave him," I finally spoke.

My cheek became numb she slapped me. I looked at her, her eyes were watery. I could tell she was frustrated with me. She looked hurt too.

"Mina please leave him alone," she walks away.

I open the door and saw Jin laying down on the couch drinking. He smirked when he looked at me and whispered something to himself.

"You know what?" He tried to get up but lost his balance.

"Jin why are you drinking?"

"I went to Momo's  house and you weren't there... after three years you still love him huh?" He throw the champagne bottle across the room. The bottle shattered into a millions pieces

"I'm sorry," that's all I could say.

"Mina! Mina..." he mumble and closed his eyes. I walk toward him and touch his forehead. He has a high fever.

I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and placed it on his forehead. I also got a blanket for him. I have to call Jimin and tell him that we can't be together. I take my phone out and begin to call him.

"Jimin," I said when he picked up.

"Missed me all ready?"

"We need to walk," I said in a serious voice.

"Okay? Where at?"

"My house."

It takes a few minutes for him to arrived. He knocks on the door and I open it. I didn't let him in instead I close the open and go outside to meet him.

"Soo?" He said.

"Let's stop meeting... I'm about to get marry with Jin. What we're doing is wrong," I begin to say. "Jimin I'm sorry," I couldn't look at him. I lower my head down.

"Mina don't," he embraced in his arms.

"I'm sorry."

"I can't stop you... I love you everything was like a sweet dream for me. Thank you for everything," he hangs me a beautiful blue bracelet.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"It's a key. A key to my heart... if you regret marrying him I will always be there for you. You can only use it once," he gave me kissed on my cheek and left.

Sorry for this lame chapter but I promise I will update more.