Chapter 3: Meeting again

Mina POV
The doors opened I smiled big but when I saw him my smile faded away. I couldn't help it but to stare at him. My heart begin to pound slowly...I couldn't walk or do anything.

"Mina you okay?"

"Huh?" I looked at Jin.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm sorry...I'm just nervous," I grab his hand.

"Probably," he gave me a cheesy smile. "Let me introduce you to Jimin!" He kissed my forehead.

"Hello I'm Jimin," he extended his hand to me.

"I'm Mina," I shake his hand.

"Jin is a lucky guy," he smiled. "So when is your wedding day?"

"In three months," Jin replied.

Jimin POV
I'm dying in the inside but I have to support my brother-in-law. Mina looks beautiful no doubt with that black sexy dress on. I wish she was marrying me instead of him.

"Jin you don't mind if I dance with your future wife," I looked at Mina.

She showed no emotion.

"No but you have to ask Mina," he kissed her hand.

"May I have this dance," I smirked.

She looked at Jin and he say to go on and have some fun. I want to have one last dance with her. We go to the dance floor, Mina avoids making eye contact with me.

"You look beautiful," I place my hand on her waist and lean her close to me. She placed her hands on my shoulder.

"I know," she answered.

"You seem happy with him."

"I am...are you single?"

"No but that can change," I tip her chin up and gently touch her lips.

"Jimin..." her dark brown eyes looked at me. "I have to go."

I sigh and watch her leave again but this time I'm going to follow her. She goes to the hallway and takes a left. I make sure no one is here I quickly run up to her and embrace her with all my muscles.

"Mina come back to me," tears were falling down.

"Jimin..."

"Please don't marry him! I love you! Please don't!" I'm drowning in the inside. My heat is aching when I saw her with him. Why did it had to be him?

"Please Jimin don't be like this."

I let go of her.

She turns around and embraced me to her warm arms. I'm astonished by her action.

"I love you too but I'm sorry...." like that she walked away.