Chapter 5: I need you

You can play Only U by taetiseo to make it more dramatic.
*******************************************
Mina POV
"Good morning," I kissed Jin's cheek and begin to blush. 

"Good morning beautiful," he wraps his arms around my neck.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too."

"I'm making breakfast since I came home late," he said getting up. He washed up and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

In the mean time I get up and wash my face. After I'm done I go to the kitchen and watched him cook. I begin to think about the time he proposed to me.

FLASHBACK
*three years ago*
"Mina I know I can't replace him but I'm going to try my best to win your heart. Mina I love you. I know we been dating for almost a year I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he kneel down and opens a small silver box. Inside there's a gorgeous ring.

"Yes!" I cried out loud.

"Thank you!" He got up and embraced me in his arms.
END OF FLASHBACK

"The more you stare at me the more you're going to fall in love with me," Jin winks at me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. Suddenly Jimin appear in my mind. Why am I thinking about him? I need to stop. Momo and Sana are right. I can't be friends with him.

"Mina? Mina!" Jin shouted.

"Huh?" I looked up.

"What were you thinking?"

"The wedding," I lied.

"Don't worry about it," he kissed my forehead and place two plates on the table.

I nodded.

We begin eat and talk about the wedding. I told him about my new drama. I also told him that I'm going to be busy this week. After we're done I go to the studio to film the drama. Hours pass by and the whole team finished at midnight.

"Yo!" Jimin grabs my hand and place a hand warmer.

"You're here?" I'm shock to see him.

"Yea! I have to support my little penguin!" He ruffled my hair. I pouted. "You're cute! Anyway I have a concert coming up. I want you to come," he hands me a ticket.

"Jimin," I smiled.

"Let me take you home."

"Mmmm."

"I take that as a yes!"

I tell my manager that Jimin is going to take me home. My manager is okay with that and I leave with Him.

Jin POV
"Where's Jimin?" I look around for him.

"I don't know but he's been acting different," Jungkook said.

"How?" I laughed a little.

"Well you know how he was alway gloomy but since you came back.... it's like he's a different person now," Jackson begins to think.

"What you mean?" I was taken back by what he said.

"He seems happy now," Jungkook answered.

Jimin POV
"Mina," I hold her hand.

"Yea?" When she smiled It was like my whole body was melting.

"You're coming right?" I want to kiss her but I hold myself back.

She nodded, "well goodnight."

I watch her leave my car and walk to her house. She wave goodbye and open the door. I started my car and go home. When I arrived to my apartment I saw Sana waiting outside.

"Jimin stop looking for Mina!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Mina is getting marry!" She shouted.

"So what?I still have a chance with her!" I'm pissed at her! I thought she was my friend. She's actually my best friend since Mina left me. I thought she will be happy for me.

"Pabo!" She slapped me. Tears were falling down from her cheek. She lower her head avoiding eye contact.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.

"I like you," she walks away.