Chapter 4: Once again

Mina POV
The next day I had a photo shoot for my drama. Hours passed by and I'm done I tell my manager I wanted to go home alone. I go to the waiting room to get my stuff. I was about to leave the room but I stop. He was standing right in front of me.

"Mina I'm sorry about yesterday... let's  forgot about the past and start over. I know you love Jin now but we can be friends," he looked at me with his puppies eyes.

I nodded and smile.

"Sooo we should hangout?" He chuckled a little.

"Sure where?"

I can be friends with him? Right? I thought to myself. Only friends nothing more.

"Park?" He sort of smiled.

"That sounds good."

When he say park I thought of the old days...when we were dating. There were no words to describe how happy I was back then. Jin helped me a lot to get back on my feet. If it wasn't for him I probably will be a cold hearted person to everyone. We arrived at the park and walk beside each other. It was awkward at first but we begin to open up. I laughed at his lame jokes.

Jimin POV
Time past by and is already night time. I drop Mina off and go home. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I really miss her but I'm happy for her. I take a shower and think about her. I love her a lot but she's getting marry with my brother-in-law. After I'm done taking a shower I lay down and begin to text her.

No jams: did you like today?

Penguin: yea what about you?

No jams: I did a lot!!! Is Jin home?

Penguin: No he's staying at the company due to work T.T

No jams: lock the doors and the window!!!

Penguin: no duhh! -.- I'm not stupid.

No jams: hey I'm just trying to help 🙄

Penguin: well goodnight💤

No jams: goodnight my little penguin 🐧

Mina POV
After I'm done texting Jimin I called Momo and Sana for a urgent meeting.

"Is about Jimin?" Sana said laying down next to me.

I nodded and face her, "I still love him."

"Aigoo!" Momo said.

"Mina stay away from Jimin..." Sana begin to speak. "I know you still love him but you're going to give him false hope. Remember you're going to marry Jin."

"I agree with Sana. At the end the two of you are going to get hurt," Momo bit her lip.

"I know but I want to be friends with him..." I frowned. I want to stay with him but I'm going to marry Jin.

"Mina we care about you but you know how it will end," Sana looked at me with a serious face.

I nodded gently and forced a smiled.

Sorry the lame chapter lol I have a lot of homework to do!!! 😩😫😖