Chapter 10: The start of us

Mina POV
"Jimin," I run up to him and wrap my arms around him. He seem shocked and mumble something.

"Mina..Mina!" He hug me back. His eyes were turning watery. "What-what about the wedding?" He was stuttering.

"Jin let me go," I said.

"I love you so much!" He broke the hug and kissed me on my forehead. "I couldn't believe you're here! You look beautiful," he said hugging me again.

"here," I hand me the blue bracelet. The key to his heart. I extend my hand, "the first snow." The snow begin to fall down slowly.

He pressed his lips against mine. I missed his sweet kisses... the kiss was sweet like chocolate. We pulled away to breathe.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*Five years later*
Jin POV
I look at my wine and smirked. I'm so frustrated with myself! It's been five years and I still can't get over her!

"Sir you need to leave," one of the workers said.

"Don't-dont you know who I am?" I tried to stand up. "I'm kim Seok Jin! The top CEO in Korea!" I pour more wine on my glass.

"Rose come and take him out," the worker said.

The waitress came and asked me to go. She's beautiful from head to toe. I don't think she's from Korea. She had an accent but it's cute.

I poured more wine in my glass, "they say time passes, it's going to be okay but I'm still living in the past."

She stand there listening to me.

"The woman I loved... I let her go the day we were getting marry," my laughter turned into tears. "They say when you're in love everything changes," my tears were like raindrops coming faster and faster.

She took the wine away from me and the glass I was holding onto.

"It's funny huh? She's now married with him and she's about to have a baby! Meanwhile I'm drowning in my tears!" I tried to get up but fail.

"Are you okay?" She had a sweet voice.

"Don't ever be in love," I faced her.

A/N: should I make a book about Jin and rose or leave it like that? Comment if you want me to continue their story.