Chapter: Can you heal me?

[side note: play Butterfly by BTS]
Six months later
Mina POV
I go to the balcony and close my eyes. Jimin I miss you so much! Tears were falling down without me knowing. I felt empty without him.

"What's a beautiful actress doing out here?" Someone said.

I quickly wiped my tears and turn around to see who it was.

"You?" I was confused.

"You remember me," he winked at me.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me? I'm letting you off because you're cute," he chuckled.

"My ass," I mumbled.

"Yah!" He smacks my shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"Don't cuss in front of me."

"ASS! ASS! ASS!" I shouted.

He covered my mouth with his hand. I looked at his dark chocolate eyes. Uhh he's getting on my nerves but he's cute.

"If you want to be my girlfriend then the first rule is not to cuss," he whispered to my ear.

I push him away and cross my arms.

"Who said I want to be your girlfriend? Huh? You're not my type! Not even close! Plus this is my second time seeing you!" I'm really pissed.

"I like you even more," he begin to laugh.

"What's funny?" I sounded pissed.

"You," he grabs my hand.

"What are you trying to do?" I tired to pull away but he had a good grip of my hand.

"I want you Mina...I can see through your eyes. You're broken... I can heal you."

My phone begins to ring.

"I have to go," I said.

He nodded and let go of my hand.

Few hours later
I arrived at my appointment and turned the TV on. It's been six months since I left Korea. Momo helped me to debut as a actress. Sana also helped me a lot. My debut was pretty good that now I'm one of the top actresses in Japan and Korea. Jimin also debut at the sometime I did. He became pretty popular right away. He seemed happy without me. My phone begins to ring.

"Momo!"

"You sound happy! Did something happen?"

"Nooo not really?!" I begin to wonder about Jin. "Actually yes... I met Jin."

"What?" Momo said excitedly. "WHEN?! WHERE?! And HOW?!" She was freaking out.

"Calm down! My drama finished so my co-works wanted to have a party. We rented a place but I went to the balcony to get fresh air."

"You do know that Jin owns half of Seoul, Korea! Plus he's one of the top handsome CEO!" Momo sounded more excited than I was.

"Well I don't care...you know I can't forget about Jimin."

"I know but I think Jin can help you forget about him."

I heard my door bell ring. On the screen it showed Jin with flowers and grocery bags.

"Momo guess what!" I'm aghast.

"What?"

"I have to go! I tell you later!" I hang up and open the door.

Jin hands me the flowers and comes in. He placed the grocery bags on the table. How did he find out where I live? Not even my fans know about it. I like to keep my personal life private.

"Wow," he said looking around.

"Yah!" I smack him on the shoulder. "Who invited you here? How do you know-"

Before I can finish my sentence he goes to my room. I quickly block him and grab his wrist.

"I like your apartment! It's very elegant and mysterious like you," he winked at me again.

"Why are you here?" I sigh.

"I want to get close to you."

Three years later
Jimin POV
I debut as a soloist at the same time Mina did. After Mina broke up with me I haven't dated no one. One day I was watching TV when I saw the news about Mina and Jin my brother-in-law getting marry. It broke my heart...

"You got the invitation," Sana said.

I nodded.

"Are you coming?" She looked worried.

"Of course! He's my brother-in-law after all." I smirked looking at the invitation.

"Jimin don't do anything stupid at the party."

"I won't."

Few hours later
I arrived at the party and saw my brother-in-law laughing with everyone. He was talking about his fiancé and how lucky he is. I walk toward him and congratulate him.

"So where's Mina?" I look around but couldn't find her.

"She's about to come," he said.

"Everywhere she's here!" Momo said opening the door.