Chapter One

Chapter 1:

"Earth to Sarah," Cassidy, one of my best friends, says while waving a hand in front of my face. "Kase, I think she's zoned out again."

Kasey, or Kase for short, then hit me on the arm. "Hey!!" I yelled.

"What? I had to do it. You were zoned out, again," Kase said, a little annoyed.

"Sorry, umm, what were you asking me?" I asked.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go to the food court," Cass replied.

"Oh, umm, I guess. Not like we have anything else to do."

"Ok then, lets go, I'm starving!" Kase said. Me and Cass both giggled at Kase's over dramatic statement. "What? It's true!" She said. In response we just kept on laughing and made our way to the food court.

*************************************

After we finished eating our McDonald's, we headed up the escalator and searched for a store to go in first.

"Oooooo! Let's go to Forever 21! I heard they're having a sale!" Cass said excitedly. Me and Kase nod our heads in agreement and walk towards Forever 21.

As we're shopping, I get a text from my mom.

Mom: Sarah! I need you home ASAP!

Me: k, I'm on my way.

"Hey guys, my mom says I need to be home right away so I'll text you later," I tell Kase and Cass.

"K, later, Sarah," they both say in unison. I giggled and left the store. I was luckily able to buy a few stuff before my mom texted me so I'm not leaving empty handed.

I enter the elevator and click the button level 4, because that's where my car is parked. As the elevator opens, I grab my bags and take my phone out of my pocket as it buzzed.

Chris: Hey, babe! What you up to? :)

Me: Nothing much, just leaving the mall. 'Bout to go home.

Chris: K. You wanna catch a movie later? ;)

Me: Sure, pick me up at 7.

Chris: Great, see you later.

Me: Yeah, you too, love yah!

I put my phone back in my pocket and kept on walking towards my car. Soon I saw my car and quickened my pace. I really need to get home, the last time this happened, I lost the most amazing person forever.

Before I was even arms length with my car, I felt someone go behind me and put a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose. I screamed but they only came out as muffled noises. I started panicking, and kicked and tried hitting whoever it was that was doing this to me.

"Shhh...You better calm down or else I'll pull the trigger," the person said. The voice sounded like no one I know. I then felt a cold metal touch the bottom of my chin, and that's when I got nervous and did as he told.

"Good girl, now, I'm going to need you to behave. Could you do that for me?" the man said. I nodded my head. "Good, now walk the other direction towards the corner where the black Acura is. And don't try anything." I'm only doing what he says because I don't want to die.

I did as he said and walked towards the car he directed. "If I take this cloth away from your mouth you promise not to scream?" I nodded my head just so he can take this thing off of me. He slowly took it off but stayed behind me so I still don't know who it is.

While the man who took me was searching for something in the trunk, I was looking around the parking garage. I couldn't go anywhere because I wasn't much of a runner so I knew the man would catch me even before I have a chance to get away. Plus he tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't open doors or leave the parking garage. After about a minute, I saw a woman on the other side of the parking lot. I couldn't help myself so I yelled as loud as I can, "HELP ME!! HELP!! THIS MAN IS KIDNAPPING Me!!"

But there was no luck, she was too far away and had headphones on, so she couldn't hear me. But the man who took me did!! Before I can do anything else, something hit me at the side if my head and everything went black.