3 - Reunion

"I will go again." The red head said, sternly, surprising the old captain. She smiled and blew out the smoke from her mouth.

"I need idiots like you on this ship." Captain Gi Gan said, smiling ever so slightly.

They all laughed and welcomed the slightly shaken and emotional female said, near tears. While the others laughed while picking her up. Until a brown bird landed on Hak's head.

"Didn't know you were a bird magnet," The green haired male laughed at his own joke, but espectedly looked around for others to laugh but nobody actually did.

Yona smiled but after a bit inspection her eyebrows furrowed, "Hak, doesn't this bird look familiar?"

"Ummm..... I can't see."

Then the sound of a footsteps came. A hooded figure stood in front of them, the bird flew from Hak's head and landed on the mystery person's shoulders. "(Name)."

Hak whispered for everyone to hear. And Yona jumped on the person nearly putting her off balance. The person lifted her as if she weighed nothing and twirled her around causing the hood to fall and her face to come in clear view.

"Aren't you worried about a person finding her?" The white snake said, definitely curious about who she was.

"If there's one person we can trust, it's (Name)."

The aforementioned female put the crimson haired girl down holding Yonas hands tightly not wanting to let go ever again. She smiled and walked towards Hak, who seemed to be having an extreme case of over-precipitation.

"Hak," The female spoke, and her voice was dangerously low. "Why does the Princess have bruises formed by arrows on her hands?"

(Name) glared at him making holes in his skull, if looks could kill then Hak would be six feet under. "I'll be reasonable and give you one minute to explain before I decapitate you, Start. Now"

The male gulped but said nothing.

"(Name), calm down, I asked him to teach me."

The female smiled, Her attitude taking a 360° turn, "Of course I'm calm, I just want to kill him, that's all."

"But he won't come back if you kill him."

"Nonsense." She snorted. "He's too stupid to even realize he's dead." She smiled at him.

"Who do you think you're insulting?"

"Hak, I'm not insulting you! I'm just being honest with you." And (Name) looked around at the people watching the commotion in silence. She raised and eyebrow at him.

"It's a long story."

"I've got all day."

They explained to her, describing every detail and she hardly interrupts. And when they finish their tale, she sits on the ground and covers her face with her hands.

"Okay, Soo-won kills the king, you escape, and are currently hunting down fairy tales." She says bitterly.

"(Name), they are not fairy tales! They're true, The priest sent us here!"

(Name) sighed, "Hak, and you agreed to this? I though you had more sense than that. I was there the day the Priest was banished. I saw the weird fortune he told, and then the guy told me that I'd give up my sword. Does that make sense to you?"

"But what the priest said has come true so far!" Yona exclaimed still trying to her point across.

"You mean you've seen these... 'dragons'?"

A green haired male answered for her. "You should believe the Princess."

"And you might be?"

"I'm called Jae-ha, dear. It's rude to ask others name before introducing yourself."

"Rude? Yeah I'm rude. Are you saying that I should believe that Yona is some sort of.........red dragon?"

"You don't know the tale do you?"

"No, I don't waste my time with stuff that doesn't make sense."

"Didn't your parents tell you or something?" The Ryoukuryuu said, the two of them- Hak and (Name)- stiffened. The green haired male took the hint and left that topic there.

"Well, seeing is believing. Give me your hand, will you, dear?"

(Name) looked at him, 'What is he trying to pull?' But took his hand, he quickly lifted her bridal style and jumped, while simply Hak enjoyed the female screaming on top of her lungs. And when they landed wasting no time in getting out of his reach. "WHAT WAS THAT!???!!!" she shouted.

"That, is the power of the green dragon. Nice to meet you."