4 - Good to be back

"Oh, what makes you think that I'll let you join the crew?"

"I can fight." (Name) said immediately.

The wrinkled lady looked at her short stature. The rest of the body was covered by a cape and even her hands not visible, "You are easy on the eyes, I'll give you that."

"Captain, I would take her word for it if I were you." Hak said while leaning against the wooden pole. "I've seen her in action, she's pretty good."

"Fight with what? We don't have any more weapons. She'll have to find her own."

(Name) smiled at that. "I already have plenty of weapons." Taking out her hand she reached for the clip around the collar that kept the large cape on her short frame, and with a click she showed the inside of the cape which had small throwing knives and weapons of such but what caught more attention was the scythes hung on either sides of her waist, connected with a shining silver chain. "Now that, that problem is solved, what else is there?"

The old captain eyed the cocky female, admittedly liking her attitude. "Having weapons is one thing, fighting with them is another."

"Hak can vouch for me. Or I don't mind fighting him, it's been a while since I stretched my muscles."

Yona came running to her before anybody could say anything else.

(Name) looked at the slightly shorter female who was making her way towards her. "(Name), could you please give me your sword!!"

"Later, Yona, I promise. Now apparently I get to fight Hak, again."

The female looked at her. "No, he'll just lose again. Please, please, please."

She sighed. "Ask Hak's or the masked guy or the other pretty boys."

"They won't lend it me and those are too big for me!"

"Then grow bigger."

"You can't tell me that. You're only a bit taller than me." Yona said and quickly covered her mouth, her eyes wide.

Her grip around her scythe grew tighter than it already was. "Take it." (Name) said handing her a sword, her grip still tight around her scythe. Yona gently took it from her hand and made a beeline to where the blue haired guy was standing.

"Hak, lets fight. The captain needs to know I can fight." She said her voice normal but her eyes told a different story.

The grey haired woman nodded her head. "But not here, on the ground would be better."

(Name) removed the scythe and held in her hand, she shook it and it extended slightly making it almost as long as Hak's spear.

And with last swing of her weapon the spear got stuck in between the chains and she quickly grabbed it. Making him weaponless. Hak came closer to engage in physical combat and she put her weapon down - his spear still in hand - in order to answer in the same, she wrapped her legs on his knee, putting some pressure behind it which forced him to fall slowly with (Name) helping him down, which he did fall face-first. She sat on him.

(Name) smiled, it felt good to be back. And when Hak groaned in pain her smile turned into a smirk.