32- Monster

Her post was as far from the King as she could possibly get. His plans were fullproof against the Kei Empire.

The horses were covered in Tiger skin to scare the enemy and holes were dug for ther enemy. After a while the Earth Tribe would surround them from the back.

Easy on paper, equally hard in real life. (Name) held her scythe for comfort and let out breaths and stared at the units under her command, all familiar faces, almost comforting that Soo-won gave her the units that would actually listen to her.

"Soldiers!" She shouted and every eye was on her small frame.

"We're winning this!"
The soldiers cheered.

"For our families and loved ones!"
Another loud cheer.

"FOR KOUKA!" They shouted in unison.

I am not getting tired, she tried convincing herself trying to ignore the pain in her nether regions. Her enemies did not give her the option of respite.

They kept coming, targeting her and she lost track of where she was in the battlefield, ‘Fuck the position’ and kept going to wherever she thought needed her help the most.

"MONSTER" Someone screamed and (Name) spotted Jaeha in the crowd and unknowing brushed it off swinging the scythe and as her weapon returned to her hands she froze.

'Wait, if Jaeha is here then so is...'

Her thought was cut off by someone trying to decapitate her, she knelt ignoring the pain on her shoulder that was sounded by the enemy's sword and stabbed him before running towards where she saw Jaeha.

‘Yona!’ (Name) thought, desperately ignoring the battle around her. It all seemed muted to her ears.

The female was screaming as she cheated into battle, full batshit crazy mode, until she saw Soo-won, Judoh and the Earth Tribes leader all gathered in one spot.

Her heart stopped when she saw a familiar cloak and red hair.