11- I will

"I will launch the firework!" Yona bravely exclaimed.

"Yona...!"

"Other then bringing down Kum-ji, the goal this time is to save the women

"I'm a little against the idea." Hak intervened while (Name) stayed silent in surprise. 'I have to wonder how much the princess has grown. I can't believe that I'm about to do this.'

"Let her go," She said while opening her eyes. "I'll accompany her, that should put your mind to rest, Hak."

"You idiot, Kum-ji is a noble. There isn't a single noble who isn't aware of you."

"You're the idiot. I'm the travelling Commander. Everybody is familiar with Joo-doh." (Name) said a hand supporting her chin. "I would remember."

Hak looked unsure. "I still don't approve. Can't (Name) go alone?"

"Yona will be safer with me than she will be with you. I was trained to protect people, while you were trained to fight. You can't argue with that." She smirked and said. "I'm definitely going there. These are girls losing all hope."

"You would know." Hak said spitefully. Glaring at each other.

Everyone picked up on that, every now and (Name) dropped something about her past, and it seemed like she was always talking with her own experience.

"(Name), I've been curious, how did you come to serve the king?"

"Oh I was a slave before the I got saved by the King." The female said casually. While the others didn't feel to take it casually. "I was ordered to assassinate the princess but I got caught by Mr. Grumpy's grandpa over here."

"I would've won."

"No you wouldn't have. You even admitted the King Il." She said while sticking her tongue out.