9 - Back to the past IV

(Name) gloomily eat her food, poking it at if she was stabbing someone. When they had left the female was feeling bored and left out.

"(Name)! There you are, do you know where the princess and the rest are?" General joo-doh asked.

'They hit found out already? They left practically fifteen minutes ago!'

"No, but I think I saw them playing in the garden, I'm pretty sure that they are there." She stated. 'Thank god I'm good at lying.'

The scarred male stared at her, as if trying to intimidate her. And she glared back.

"Why don't you come along with me and help me find them?"

"Sure." (Name) smiled, "But will Yu-hon sama mind?"

He didn't answer as they went outside the gate, it had been a while since she had come here and since then she didn't get a chance add new to go outside.

As (Name) marvelled at the city's beauty a small voice in her head said, 'I can leave, what am I waiting for?' Her widened at the thought. She could leave. Joo-doh was one of the first people to trust her. But where would she go? She had failed the one thing her master had told her to do so she sure as hell couldn't go back home. If (Name) could even call it that. She looked at world one more time and another thought passed through her mind. 'I'm crazy for even considering it! I have a perfect life here.' And with that she hoped to stop that conversation with herself.

"(Name), you go that way and look in the slums." A few soldiers gaped at him.

"But sir-"

"I won't leave." She confirmed that to him and to herself. 'I don't wanna leave.'

He nodded, "I trust you."

They all split and she was the last to leave. She asked around for a while but nobody said anything.

"Are you sure you should be walking around alone, child?" A kind old woman said. "You know there have been a chain of kidnapping going on."

And she felt her heart clench. "I'll be fine, thank you again." She smiled as her heart filled with fear. She reminded herself again and again that she shouldn't be scared because Hak's with them but her gut told told her something else and she trusted her gut.

As (Name) walked through the slums she heard his voice, and she knew belonged to Soo-won. Never in her life was she more glad to hear anyone's voice.

She ran toward it until she reached another slum filled with drunkards. She saw the two kids but the Yona was nowhere to bee seen.

"Soo-won! Hak!" The (colour) haired female exclaimed.

They turned around.

"Where's Yona?" Her voice turned a bit low.

"Ummmm.... About that you see.... It's a funny story..." Both started stumbling and stuttering and sweating.

"You lost her?" (Name) almost screams in anger. "And Hak, why are covered in alcohol? It's still daytime."

Hak waved his hand as if saying that it wasn't important. "We're working on finding Yona first."

"You better. Old man Joo-doh is really furious. He practically pooped a few veins in his head."

As if planned an old guy shouted. "MEN, WE HAVE AKID TO FIND!"

"COOPERATE EITH THE OTHER DISTRICTS!"

******

"We're looking for a six year old girl with curly red hair up-to her shoulders wearing peach kimono." He passed the information, he turned back and asked. "What's the girls name?"

And the short blonde haired boy held out an X sign.

"Okay, she nameless. What other features does she have?"

Soo-won grinned and excitedly said, "She has big cute brown eyes."

"Hows that gonna help?"

The last bit seemed to get them more motivated.

'There are so many people here.' (Name) thought, she looked at Soo-won in awe. 'Soo-won really is amazing!'

"A blockade?" Hak said pulling her into reality.

"Yeah, they're looking through the passing people's luggage,"

(Name)'s face literally lit up like the sun as she looked at Hak who seemed to be having the exact same thoughts.

"I'll search alone." She said and took off not even waiting to hear a reply.

She rushed through the crowd looking for a small girl or anyone looking even a bit suspicious.

That was until she heard a huge commotion. She saw Hak fighting a huge guy. He kept on watching until she took out a knife at which point she joined and kicked the weapon out of her hand. And then Mundok appeared after that Joo-doh.

(Name) took Yona and put her on her lap trying to shake her awake.

And when she came too an adorable group hug took place.

'This moment is perfect.' She had thought. 'Nothing can change this. It'll be us against the world.'

Oh, how wrong she was.