24 - Night duty

(Name) grumbled as she did her paperwork that had bundled up during her absence, Tatsuya had done the best he could do with him forging your handwriting and signature, a skill of his. The females head was throbbing with pain and eyelids heavy with sleep but she knew she had to complete it before it was too late.

A servant walked straight in the room without knocking and invaded the silence in the room, "Comm-"

"Get out." The female growled in a deep voice, "Don't come into my chambers ever without knocking."

The poor servant boy helplessly looked around while sweating profusely "Get. Out." Her voice seemed dangerously low and soon enough the servant went out the same way he came in.

He knocked the door, hesitantly, and (Name) shouted "Come in."

The boy timidly walked in, "C-Commander, His Highness requests to see you."

"This late? It's nearly midnight." (Name) almost scowled, slightly pissed and the boy swallowed, "Tell the king I'll be there in a few."

The door closed and she instantly sighed, massaging had head. She stood up and dressed modestly, our of her nightgown which was most definitely not appropriate to wear outside her room, and as (Name) walked outside, she touched her lips, a rush of heat flowed into her face.

And she stopped, reaching Soo-won's room.

"You called, your highness." Sarcasm lazing the females voice as she called out.

"Come in."