15 - Recognition

The shorter male pointed at (Name), as Kum-Ji stared at her with a smirk. "She is quite a beauty. Look up." The female obliged, pulling out the best scared look she could. Kum-Ji stared at her, not taking his eyes off of her. "You will definitely sell for a high price. But have I seen you before."

"No, Lord. I would not recall me having that honour." Kum-Ji's eyes wandered onto (Name)'s body, she was definitely a bit well endowed. The female's face held no scars unlike her body did. Her hands other than her palm was flawless. A spark and he recognised the general.

"Oh really?" Kum-Ji grabbed the closest female, and held a knife at the strangers neck. On instinct (Name) pulled out a sword, tearing her dress, it tore from the side and the tear went almost till her hips

"Do not move. Or the girl dies. For every move you make a girl will die." He motioned to the sword to be put down. The old guy backed away from her, out of her reach. Men rushed into the room.

The female slowly put the weapon down.

Thanking her lucky stars that she had taken a random sword, not the ones she had a sentimental value to. "King Soo-won, sent you here, didn't he?"

(Name)'s eyebrows furrowed a bit, hadn't they heard about her leaving that post?

'Apparently not.'

"Yes, he did. No matter when you take me. He'll find you and give you hell." Might as well milk his name. The female felt a harsh punch on her face and a kick in the stomach soon followed quickly.

A blindfold was tied around (Name)'s eyes, a metal chain on her legs, normal rope on her hands behind her back. All of this happened in an instant.

"I'm sorry, General (Name), I would have let you go. But I cannot risk you ratting me out. I'm sure a lot of people will be ready to buy you. You have a lot of enemies after all. Maybe I'll just send you back to where you came from."

After that a loud push was heard, letting her know the girl had been released, a lot of footsteps were heard and the loud banging of the door.