two

group chat
'weasley-potter-malfoy-etc.-fam'

blonde no1 - hey guys me and James have news!

no1 dealer - yeah so listen up

blondie no1 - me and james have adopted a baby

rosee - omg yay I'm an aunt now

blonde no2 - what how come you didn't mention adopting before

gayest of gays -yeah rude brother

dom - for real we need to change these names

dom - and OMG I'm so excited for you guys

blondie no1 - lils? did you hear the news?

lils - yeah that's great guys congrats

blondie no2 typing...
(thanks lily, I was actually wondering if-)

lils - anyway I gotta go, have fun parenting

blondie no1 - yeah thanks

few minutes later

blondie no1 - is anyone else worried about lily?

dom - yeah she seems off

no1 dealer - maybe she's just having a bad day, it'll be fine

blondie no1 - yeah probably

meanwhile back at lily and aaron's place
(A/n I'm gonna attempt to write, it'll probably be shit but here goes)

"Hey I'm going out!" Aaron shouts from the hallway, but after hearing no response he sighs and makes his way to the bedroom where Lily is.

"Lils," walking into the bedroom, aaron finds lily sitting on the bed crossed legged staring at something in her hands.

"Hey what you got there?", Lily looks up at Aaron and he sees for the first time her tear stained face. Now he could clearly make out what was in Lily's hand.

Lily was holding what appeared to be a red, laced bra which certainly didn't belong to her.

"OK Lils, it's not what it looks like?"

Suddenly, Lily stood up wiping the damp tears from her cheeks. "Oh so it doesn't look like some whore left her bra here after I presume you slept with her? Is that not the case? Because if not, I would love it if you could enlighten me!"

Lily had had enough of pretendng this wasn't happening anymore. She had a hunch that Aaron wasn't always 'working late' or 'visiting his parents in London'. It was clear now that Aaron was cheating on her.

And the worst part is, he won't even admit to it. If Lily hadn't found this girls bra, Aaron would have happily continued lying to Lily.

Lily glanced up at Aaron, noticing he didn't know how to respond to what she had just said.

Lily scoffed, completely tired of Aaron's bullshit and strolled over to him, shoving the horrific bra into his chest and said, "Let's just hope for your sake, whatever slut fell for your trap is stupid enough to let you back in again cause I sure as hell am not! See you in hell, arsehole!"

And with that, Lily Luna Potter single and currently homeless, walked out of that tiny apartment in Bristol surprisingly pleased with herself.

Believe it or not, but Lily had wanted an excuse to break up with him for ages, he just finally gave her the very reason to do so.

However, as soon as the adrenaline weared off, Lily realised that it was currently 9:37 pm in freezing cold Bristol and she had nowhere to go. So Lily called the only person she knew she could. Albus Severus Potter.

○○○

ok I really don't like the little short story I wrote there but I didn't know how else to show what happened between Lily and aaron so yeah.

Sorry if it's really bad.

Anyway hope you liked it 😂

- carys