four

"Wait so let me get this straight," Albus repeats for the fifth time. Scorpius and Lily both sigh in unison, "So your bi? As in guys and girls?" Lily shakes her head in defeat.

"Yes Al for the hundredth time, Lils is into both guys and girls, now can we please order pizza?".

Albus ignored Scorps last comment and turns to Lily, a slight smirk on his face. "So, seen anyone your interested in?"

With that, Lily turned a deep shade of red and as if on queue, the doorbell rang.

Lily's eyes grew wide the size of saucers and she cursed under her breath, running to the front door.

Scorpius glanced around the room confused, counting with his finger the people in the room. "We're all here, who the hell is at the door?"

Albus just shakes his head, patting Scorp on the back while getting up and walking towards the door.

"Lily who's at th- shit sorry I should've-sorry!" The now embarrassed boy covers his eyes with his hands. All he could hear is a someone giggling. Uncovering his face, he saw a beautiful platinum blonde girl standing next to Lily laughing at Albus' silliness.

"He's exactly like you described him!" Spoke a unique European accent. Albus couldn't quite pin point what it was.

"Guys what's going on out here? Oh hey andy, wait that's not andy, what's happening?" Albus only smiled at his confused boyfriend.

Albus took Scorps hands and smiled "This is Lily's friend, um-"
Albus turns to Lily's friend, "Oh I'm Violetta-" "But I call her Violet, cause her eyes are violet!"

Albus hadn't noticed before but now that he looked closely, Violetta's eyes were in fact violet.

"So you guys are together?" Scorp asks noticing their hand intertwined together by their side.

"Um kind of, kind of not, we haven't talked about it yet." Lily glances over at Violet and smiles.

"I approve of it but I'm not so sure James will, after all you haven't even told him you weren't with Aaron anymore!" Lily rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag "I'm not getting into this fight again, you can call me when your not in a mood. Let's go Violet."

Lily walked out of the apartment leaving Violet standing there with an innocent smile on her pale face, slightly resembling Andrea's. "Well it was nice meeting you both, i hope to see you gu-" "Violet?" "Bye! Coming!"

And with that, Violetta was gone.

Scorpius sighed, shutting the door. He turned to his boyfriend, "Don't you think you were a bit rough on her?" "Don't you start on me too!"

Albus turned around, looking at Scorp angrily. "You don't need to take it out on me, if your so annoyed by my presence I can leave?"

"No, no don't do that," Albus walked over to the blonde, placing his hands on his waist pulling him closer to him. "I'm sorry, I'm just mad, will you forgive me?" Scorpius tried to resist but a smile found its way onto his face "I think I could manage it"

Albus grinned "Good," He pecked his boyfriends lips "cause I am sorry for shouting."Scorpius shakes his head "It's forgotten" his hands make its way round Albus' neck and he kisses him.

○○○

○○○

Pretty shitty ending
but I kinda liked it x

I'm really buzzed for Violetta

I wasn't planning on including her character tbh but I thought of it and then got too excited to yep
anyway

- carys