twenty

SECOND TIME PUBLISHING

ITS UP FOR GOOD THIS TIME

I'm sure now that scorbus is back together you can all calm down and worry about everyone elses relationships! yep the stress ain't over yet, i am so sorry 😂 let's start shall we x

also I'm changing the style of my story styled chapters, instead of centre lined they'll be lined to the side, i hope you don't mind and they won't be in bold anymore, sorry for confusion.
_____________

Rose & Sapphire
_____________

Ring, Ring, Ring. "We're sorry but this number isn't avail-" At the sound of the automated woman's voice, Rose but the end call button on her phone, throwing it onto the sofa in front of her a groan sounding from her lips.

Why wasn't Saph picking up her phone? She knew her phone was on because if it wasn't it would've went straight to voicemail.

Picking at the dark coloured nail polish on her fingernails, a bad habit of hers, the red head decided to walk her stress off and see if her girlfriend manages to call her back later.

Collecting the essentials, purse and keys, Rose walked out of the small apartment she rented out a few months back, and walked down the busy streets of London.

Rose and Sapphire had moved out of the Burrow 3 months ago. Not long after her grandmothers death. Rose couldn't handle the constant reminders of her dear grandmother so she left the house to her parents.

Ever since they moved back to London, Saph has been staying out late more often and has been acting stranger towards Rose. It all confused her too much.

She needed a stress reliever. There was on thing that came to mind but Rose managed to shake it off. She was still with Sapphire after all. She knew, hoped, they could surpass these issues.

Feeling she had been out for long enough, Rose walked back the way she came and passed a shop she never saw on her way there. It was just the thing she needed to relieve her of stress and anxiety.

Reluctantly, Rose entered the shop nodding her head slightly at the worker behind the counter.

Rose knew she shouldn't be seen in a place like this for long so she got what she needed and got out as quick as possible.

She wouldn't use it if she didn't need to but it's always good to have on hand, or so she thought.

Gripping onto the plastic bag in her hand, Rose unlocked the front door of her small flat and walked inside shutting the door behind her.

Already she could tell Sapphire was home. Making her way to the bathroom, Rose hid away the item she had bought not too long ago, under the cupboard of the sink.

"Rose was that you?" Sapphires loud voice boomed throughout the apartment.

"Uh yeah that's me!" Rose's small voice managed to sound through the bathroom door. "Ok well i bought some food so come get it when your ready."

Rose decided not to reply to it as she ran her fingers through her hair a couple times before flushing the toilet and walking out of the bathroom.

Slipping into comfier clothes, Rose shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, shuffling into the kitchen.

Seeing the food Sapphire had left on a plate for her she took one hand from her pocket and picked up a fork, picking at the food in the plate.

She was more interested in the brunette girl she could see sitting on the sofa in their sitting room. Happily watching TV as she ate her food.