nineteen

"You cant keep leading him on forever Al!" Sighing, Albus sipped on his sweet, creamy drink. "Yeah I know but Rose, how do I know he's being honest with me?"

Rose glanced over at Scorpius, watching him washing the dishes, Scorps eyes flickering towards Albus every so often. "Oh Al, how could you be so blind?" Looking up at Rose confused, she smiled nodding towards Scorpius who had stopped scrubbing the plate in his hand and was staring at Albus.

As soon as Albus turned to look towards Scorp, the tall boy turned around embarrassed and much to his dismay, the plate he was washing slipped from his finger and collided onto the ground with a crash.

Crouching down to his knees, Scorpius tried picking up the several broken pieces of plate. Mumbling curse words under his breath he barely noticed Albus getting onto his knees and helping him with the broken pieces.

Rose rolls her eyes at the two boys and took her phone out and scrolled through instagram. Commenting on his girlfriend's picture, sighing thinking about Sapphire.

Albus' hand glided across Scorp's cold fingers. The piece of broken plate that was in Scorpius' hands fell out his grip, and cut his finger leaving it bleeding. "Ah!" "Scorp are you ok? Dammit-" Al gets up, rushing towards the bathroom getting plasters and such.

Coming back into the kitchen with the supplies, Scorpius sighs and stands up. "Albus it's fine don't worry-" "Your bleeding and I'm going to help you!" After that Scorpius sat in silence watching his boyf-best friend clean up his finger, carefully placing the plaster on it after the bleeding had stopped.

All of these actions just made Scorpius want to kiss him even more. The way he brushed the hair away from his eyes every 5 seconds, while tidying up the mess Scorp had made. How Albus would glance up at Scorpius every so often just checking up on him.

Scorpius couldn't help but smile at his beautiful best friend. It reminded him of when Scorpius first realised he was in love with him.

Scorpius was sitting in the Great Hall by himself. He was staring down at his plate not really interested in his food. He could hear the people behind him snickering and basically could feel their glares.

"Hey Malfoy?"

"Hey you Blondie? Didn't mummy ever tell you it's rude to ignore this higher than you?" Scorp could hear the group of the Gryffindors behind him chuckle. "But then again, your mummy's dead isn't she?" Niall Finnigan had bent down to whisper that in Scorpius' ear.