eighteen

"Scorpius?" The blonde boy came running down the hall and landed next to Albus on the tan coloured couch.

"Yes Al?" Albus had to try and cover up the smile that made it's way on to face looking at his kinda-boyfriend staring back at him with wide eyes. Al glanced back down at his book while he spoke, "Could you sit down for 2 minutes, your constant running around like an idiot?"

Scorpius covered his face face embarrassed, "Sorry Al, just trying to complete all the tasks you gave me you know!" Albus closed the book over and sighed, "If i had knew those tasks would be so difficult to complete, i wouldn't have given you them!"

The taller boy shot up, "Absolutely not, anything to ensure the continuation of our relationship Ally!" Scorpius smiled a teethy smile and ran off once again.

Albus couldn't help but watch as the boy continued on the with his tasks. Admittedly, he felt bad for the number of jobs he gave him but he wanted to test his loyalty.

But of course, Albus had already made his decision. Three days ago when Scorpius had came over the first time to apologise for his acts. He would never admit that though.

__________________________

I'm backkkkkk x
Long time no see!
Sorry it's been so long,
I hope you enjoyed the Hella short chapter but there's more where it came from.
So keep reading

As usual, vote, comment etc.

Edit: OMG JUST REALISED I DIDN'T PUT THIS CHAPTER IN BOLD OML

- carys