thirteen

"He's just a good friend? Come on Al you and I both know that's bullshit! And besides, he doesn't have any other friends that isn't us!"

Albus wanted to believe what his boyfriend Scorpius was saying but he had never heard him talk of any other guys or any other friends for that matter. It just didn't make any sense.

"He said that his good friend Ryan hacked into his account and posted that as a joke. Apparently he had no idea he had a boyfriend." Albus sighed, if that was true it meant that Scorpius didn't think it was necessary to mention his boyfriend whom he 'loved'.

Rose rolled her eyes, "I can't believe Scorpius would be so low to make that excuse up! I thought he was better than this,".

"OK so I just heard the news, and I am ready to beat the shit out of him, where is he?"

Lily had stormed in after Rose said that, mind you Lily was a 5'3 extremely petite girl who was as fragile as a flower, threatening to hurt Scorpius.

Seconds later, James walked through the door. "I swear I tried to stop her." Albus chuckles at his sisters antics and shakes his head.

"It's fine and Lily let's be honest, you couldn't hurt a fly!" Lily scoffs and crosses her arms sitting down in a huff.

James smiles at his younger sister before walking over to Albus and sits down next to him. "Honestly, this was the least I expected to happen, but if you need anything just tell me, ok?"

Albus smiles back at his brother and nods his head, "Yeah thanks James."

"OK now that Al's not here, we can cut the bullshit," James begins speaking after Albus left the room.

"We all know the truth here, Scorpius obviously cheated on Albus. But he's in denial, what do we do?" Lily and Rose were sitting next to each other, zoned out staring at lily's phone, while she scrolled through instagram.

"Lily? Rose?" Lily's head shot up, "Yeah?" "What do we do about this situation?"

Lily just shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know about that but I found 'Ryan'" She put air quotes around his name while she spoke.

"Oh lemme see then."

(Ignore the sc name part)

@ryanasf new glasses 🤓

2,539 likes
view all comments

@scorphmalfoy nice boii

@ryanasf the only nice boi here is you 😌

"Well Scorpius definitely has a type,"

"What are you guys talking about?"

All three turned around to see albus.

James gulped, he didn't know what to say.

"What are you looking at? Oh is that 'Ryan'?" Albus takes the phone from James' hand and sees the comments.

Nobody said anything until Albus dropped the phone in the bed and started walking out the room.

"He doesn't deserve you!"
"Albus?"
"Albus come on!"

Ewwww Idk if I like this one bit 😷

Tell me if you want me to do a fight scene, or a breakup scene or something

And if they break up, should they get back together?

- carys