fourteen

(u ready for this? I ain't.)

"Hey Al I'm back!" When albus heard his boyfriend call throughout the house for him he jumped up nervous.

To be honest he was looking through his drawers for any evidence but there was none.

"So Al, I brought someone over you might wanna meet!" He sounded nervous, Al stopped for a second confused. Then he realised.

That idiot brought Ryan into his apartment.

"Babe where are you?"

Albus popped his head out of their bedroom and smiled. "I'm here."

But Al wasn't looking at Scorpius, he couldn't help but stare at Scorps 'good friend'.

He was honestly, very attractive. But that was no reason to cheat ok your boyfriend.

Realising it was silent, Albus broke it.

"I um made food!" "Right yeah, let's eat then!"

Albus followed behind the two, mentally slapping himself for his own awkwardness.

*during dinner*

Halfway through dinner, things began to get a bit tense.

Ryan knew something was up, Albus was trying to hide what was up and Scorpius was completely oblivious to what anyone else was thinking.

So Scorp decided to speak up.

"You know, Ryan makes YouTube videos, isn't that cool?" Scorpius smiled towards his boyfriend.

"Yes, very cool." Albus continued to eat his food.

Ryan awkwardly smiled, "It's a very exciting job, I get to meet loads of people and trave-" Albus interrupted him speaking getting a little tired of his voice.

"What is your problem?" He directed this towards his boyfriend, who was eating his past innocently.

He suddenly looked up his eyes showing he was confused.

"What are you talking about babe?"
Albus rolled his eyes, "Don't play dumb with me."

Scorpius chuckles lightly, "I swear, just don't know what your saying."

"Why did you bring him home for dinner?" He didn't respond. "Was it to send a message to me? That your just gonna do whatever you want?"

"Looks Albus, I know I shouldn't of brought him here-" "Yeah you shouldn't have!" Scorp sighs, "I realise that now, but I've said repeatedly there is nothing going on here."

Albus stood up from the table, scoffing. "And you expect me to believe you?"

"Why are you doubting me? Is it because your stupid family have put ideas into your head."

Albus stopped his frantic pacing and stared up at Scorpius. Somewhat shocked at what he said.

"I'm sorry?"

Scorpius, realising what he said, sighed and stood up walking towards Al.

"No get away from me!"

"Albus look, I didn't mean that."

"Yeah, you don't mean a lot of things! Can you just leave? I don't wanna talk anymore."

"You know what? No I won't leave, I live here too!"

"Scorpius.." Albus sighs, "Just leave please." At this point Albus had his back facing Scorp.

"No, fuck that!"

Ryan then stood up, his hands slightly raised. "Maybe I should leave."

"No don't do that! And Albus, you really wanna know something?"

Albus turned around to look at him when he said that.

"I did cheat on you."

Albus then closed his eyes, trying to forget he said that.

"But it wasn't with him." He then pointed at Ryan.

"Wait what?"

"That's me, I'm done. You get your wish, we're through. I'm done with your shit." With that, Scorpius walked out of the house, slamming the door on his way.

By that point Ryan had already left while those two were still arguing.

Albus flinched at the loud sound of the door and sat crouched on the ground, tears blurring his vision.

He grabbed his phone and tried to call James as he said if he needed anything he'd be there but instead he called Lily, his blurred vision making it hard to see the screen.

"Hey Al, you ok?"

Albus smiled and his sisters soft voice, then remember what just happened and sniffled a tear falling again.

"No." He managed to get out.

"I'm on my way." With that she hung up and made her way to his apartment as fast as she could manage it.

oK cry

why is Scorp so mean to my sweet Al.

i'm sorry he's a massive knob in this

i apologise

- carys
but not for long 😉