fifteen

@albuspotter if this was any normal day I'd probably be sulking in bed but instead I'm gonna get out of the house and try forget about him x

2,472 likes
view all comments

@lilypdawg so proud of you al

@jamessirius nice glasses boi 😂😂

@jamessirius sorry had to 😂

@albuspotter your an idiot james

@andreapotter true ^ he was so out of it this morning he drank milk from the baby bottle. 😂

@jamessirius I thought you said it'd be our little secret?!?!

Scorpius rolled his eyes at all the comments on Albus' new instagram post. He never got that much love before!

If he was being honest he did feel a little bad for cheating but their relationship had gone downhill after Lily moved out.

We had a little fight about 2 weeks ago and he stopped speaking to me, after a week I had had enough.

So I cheated on him, it was stupid to do but I still stand by it.

Now Andy won't talk to him and he's alone.

He couldn't  think of anything else to do, so he clicked the caller I.d called them.

He knew he'd regret it afterwards but it was worth it while it lasted.

@lilypdawg lunch with the best peopletagged: @andreapotter @albuspotter @jamessirius

tagged: @andreapotter @albuspotter @jamessirius

1,849 likes
view all comments

@jamessirius idek whats in those glasses but it tastes good

@jamessirius oh btw al spotted a cute guy so get off your phone

"He's not really my type," Andrea rolled her eyes, "If your types my brother, then he's the best thing to use to move on!"

"Speaking of that, your on my side and not your twin brothers?" She shrugged and smiled "He's being an ass, he deserves it."

James joins into the conversation, slinging an arm around Andy's shoulder casually. "You need to go ask him for his number, now."

Albus sighs reluctantly and gets up from his seat, walking towards the cute barista at the counter.

Things were going pretty for Albus so far but he couldn't keep his mind off of Scorpius.

"OK look, I'm really sorry for this, your honestly very attractive and if other circumstances I would probably ask you out in a heart beat, but I just got out of a relationship and my brother over there isn't convinced I've moved on. Could I have your number so I can prove to him?"

The guy behind the counter looked slightly confused before he smirked slightly, "Yeah sure, I would've given you it if you had just asked." Albus blushed and took the napkin with his number on it from him.

He smiled, saying thanks before walking back to their table, showing the napkin to his brother.

That's when he noticed on the back written.

This is my real number, text me when your finally over your ex

Luke
xx

Albus couldn't help but smile to himself as his family talked about how cute the barista and him would be together.

For once, he wasn't thinking about Scorpius.

He takes his phone out and add the number to his contacts before texting him.

Albus 😚
Hey, I'm over it x

Luke 😍
That was quick, couldn't have been that special? x

Albus 😚
Nah x

So what did you think?

Personally I liked this one

But Idk

Anywayyyy please comment I love your comments and we're almost at 7k already!

This is insane x

- carys