seventeen

(Ok kl back to normal now)

@albuspotter felt better after talking to this guy xx @lukeatme

3,037 likes
view all comments

@lukeatme this picture is too cute for words

@albuspotter all you 💘

Sleeping around with random people wasn't helping Scorpius anymore. It felt great during it but by the time it was over, he hated himself all over again.

And when that happened, he drank.  Way too much.

He had a problem and he needed his Albus back. He knew he'd probably never take him back after what he done.

But he could always try, he'd never forgive himself if he never tried to get him back.

With that thought in mind, he grabbed a jacket, key and he was out the door. He was gonna get his man back.

Twitter

@shyperionm please forgive me cause I'm dying over here.

129 likes
310 retweets

Scorpius hadn't prepared what he was gonna say when he encountered Albus. He was just gonna kinda go with the flow.

When has that ever worked for him?

Anyway, he knocked on the door of Albus' apartment, surprisingly nervous.

Someone opened the door but it wasn't Albus. "Hello?"

Scorpius looked at him confused, "Um Hey I'm here to talk to Albus."

"Oh I know who you are! I don't think Al would want to talk to you."

"It's fine." Albus walked out of the bedroom, Scorpius noticed he was wearing the hoodie he go him for his birthday. He smiled at that memory.

"Uh this Luke," Scorpius nodded his head towards Luke them looked back at Albus.

"Al, I made a mistake. I know that now, and everyday I live with that fact. You have to know, I will do anything for you to forgive me. Please, I need you back!" Albus didn't know Wetherby to trust him.

"You cheated on me, how could I take you back after that?" Scorp sighed, nodding. "I know, I'll make it work. I will try so hard to make it work. Last night, I was let's be honest completely smashed(drunk) and the only thing on my mind was what a huge mistake I made. I need you."

Luke cleared his throat, making both Al and Scorpius to turn to him. "May I interject here? We were sort of, kinda on a date here!"

"Can't you see I'm tryna get my man back?" Scorpius raised his arms in annoyance.

"Sorry sorry!"

"Do you still love me?"

Albus sighed, rubbing his eyes, tiredly. "I never stopped."

"Then what are we waiting for then?" Scorpius exclaimed.

"I don't know how to trust you again."

"Yeah I get that," Scorp nodded his head sadly.

Albus almost had to force himself to say these next words.

"But maybe we could have a trial run?" Scorpius grinned his cheeks flushing slightly.

"Seriously?" Albus nodded his head a smile creeping on his face.

"Damn I thought I'd never get you back!" Albus laughed, "We both know I can't say no to you."

Scorpius walks over to Albus, intending on kissing him but Al puts a finger over his lips. "Not so fast, I have to trust you again, Luke sorry about the kinda sorta date I messed up. We can still talk though?"

Luke shaked his head laughing. "Oh no its clear your meant to be, I'll get out your way!" Then he left.

"So what does this trial run, include?"

OK shit I felt like I got them back too quickly but the next chapter they won't be together yet but def v soon

They're at least on kinda good terms 😉😏

anyway hope you liked x

comment, vote if you really want to x

- carys