Description

(A/n): This takes place after the initiation ceremony. And you are the child of the white knight and your friend is the son of the red knight, you two are really close you even considered yourselves as brothers. The outfit you and Jester will wear, will appear on you when you arrive on Remnant.

Name: (Y/n)

Semblance: Ice manipulation
(You can control ice, you can even make it appear out of nowhere. Your ice can reach 3x the coldness of space. You can also make glyphs like Weiss. The temperature of your power depends on how you feel. You can only use your semblance for 30 minutes max.)

Personality: Hard-worker, caring, likes to listen to music all the time, disciplined, clean freak. And high intelligence.

Likes: Strawberry Cheesecake, Reading, Spicy food, training, hand-to-hand combat and singing.

Dislikes: Bullies, Racism, feeling weak, messy, disorganized.

Outfit: You wear a cloak like Ruby except its white and your emblem is exactly like Weiss but your not related to her, you also wear a black sleeveless shirt and black jeans, you also wear combat boots like Ruby.

Here is a reference of your outfit but remember you still have the white cloak.

Weapon: Killer Frost(It was built by your ancestor the White knight of ice, you can add dust crystals to change its element)

(It was built by your ancestor the White knight of ice, you can add dust crystals to change its element)

Weapon: Killer Frost(It was built by your ancestor the White knight of ice, you can add dust crystals to change its element)

And now my own OC

Name: Jester

Appearance: He has black hair and red tips like Ruby, He is shorter than you but is still very strong.

Semblance: Fire manipulation
(He can control fire, He can even make it appear out of nowhere. His flame can reach 3x the heat of the Sun. He can also make glyphs like Weiss except it's in a different color "Red" and his emblem is a red flame 🔥. The temperature of his power depends upon his emotions. He can only use his semblance 30 minutes max. Basically he's just like you.)

Personality: Lazy in training but does it sometimes, fights seriously if it is a real fight, helpful, kind. He is also obsessed with pizza. He has average intelligence.

Likes: Pizza, Spicy food, playing with (Y/n), challenges, being lazy.

Dislikes: Being left out, feeling weak, easy fights.

Outfit: He wears a Black hoodie with a skull for a zipper and has a ribcage design on his sides, it also has a fiery design on the sleeve, he also wears dark red jeans and wears black shoes with spikes underneath it.

Weapon: Burning Sensation
(Similar to Ruby's weapon)

(A/n): You and Jester's powers are like the fallen maiden Winter and Summer but 10x stronger than them

(A/n): You and Jester's powers are like the fallen maiden Winter and Summer but 10x stronger than them. That's all I'll post the first chapter soon.