Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 8

A/n: Hellow! Viewers or Readers I'm posting chapter 9 obviously but I won't be able to post another chapter next week due to my examination week so anyway enjoy chapter 8 everybody!

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up the next day doing the same morning routine and wore some casual clothes, I left Jester a note saying I was going to Vale to get some supplies, As I walked down the hallway I saw Weiss going out of the library, she looked upset for some reason

Y/n: "Good morning Weiss you look well anyway how are you?"

Weiss: "O-oh Y/n I didn't know you were there, you look like your going somewhere, where are you headed if you don't mind me asking."

Y/n: "I was heading towards Vale to get supplies."

Weiss: "Oh well.... wait do you mind if I join you I also need supplies because a certain red head kept wasting it." She said with an irritated voice

Y/n: "Oh ok and yeah I don't mind I could use a little company."

Weiss: "Ok be right back I need to change out of my school uniform just wait for me in the courtyard." She said while running off to her dorm

~timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n and Ruby eating cheesecake together~

I sat on a bench at the courtyard for an hour wondering what's taking her so long.

???: HEY Y/N WERE HERE!!!

I turned around and saw both Weiss and Ruby running towards me.

Y/n: "Huh I didn't know you wanted to invite Ruby." I said to Weiss

Weiss: *groan* "Trust me I really didn't want to bring her with me, she said if I didn't let her come with me she would throw a tantrum at me when I come back."

Ruby: "You have no proof of that ice queen."

Weiss: "I told you to stop calling me that you dunce!"

Y/n: Okay! getting off topic here, let's just go I'm starting to get really hungry.

The three of us started to walk inside the airship to take us to Vale. As we took off I started to watch the view, As I stared outside the window flashbacks of my nightmare came back.

Death...Death...Death...Death
The same white figure came
"I can't wait to watch you suffer white knight, you can't protect everyone." I held my head in pain and felt someone shaking my body.

~Ruby's pov~
Weiss was lecturing me again about using our supplies wisely, I ignored her and started to look at Y/n he's been staring outside the window for 10 minutes

Weiss: "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!!!"

Ruby: "Yeah yeah don't waste supplies be more conserving I got it Weiss."

As I looked back at Y/n he was holding his head in pain so I walked up behind him and shook him, he turned around and asked me what was wrong.

Ruby: "I should be asking you that, are you ok where does it hurt." I said as I grabbed his head with my two hand and started rubbing his temples clockwise.