Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 9

A/n: Hello! Everyone reading this book examination week is finally finished for me and I can finally post more of this anyway enjoy Chapter 9 everybody!

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up the next day feeling really tired, I checked the time and saw it was 7:00am I got up and did my morning routine since it was still our day off, I decided to wake up Jester.

Y/n: "Hey wake up" I said as I moved him side to side.

Jester: "hmm noooo don't wanna."

Y/n: "Get up we gotta do some training."

Jester: "Noooo to sleepy maybe next time."

Y/n: "What do I need to do to make you train with me."

Jester: "Pizza I want pizza since you went out yesterday and didn't brought take out with you, you owe me pizza."

Y/n: "Deal just get up and change your clothes then we can get pizza after training."

Jester: "Okaaaaayyy...... Gimme 10 minutes to get ready."

Y/n: "I'll go on ahead, I expect you to be there after changing your clothes."

Jester: "Yeah yeah whatever you say mom."

Just as he said that I thew a pillow at his face and ran out of the room to go to the training room.

~Timeskipe brought to you by chibi Y/n helping Yang with sit-ups~

As I arrived at the training room I saw a familiar blonde hair training with Blake, I decided to walk up to them and greet them.

~Yang's pov~

I held Blake down and told her to keep pushing.

Yang: "PUSH BLAKE PUSH!!!!!"

Blake: "IM TRYING STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!"

Yang: "Just one more push Blake then it'll all be over."

Blake: "AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!*pant* *pant* *pant* done... finally done 200 sit-ups."

???: "Uuuhhh you girls ok?"

I turned around and saw Y/n waving at us awkwardly

Yang: "Oh hey Y/n yeah were fine just helping Blakey here with some sit-ups."

Y/n: "Oh cool I guess anyway have a nice day girls."

As he was about to walk away I immediately ran up to him and grabbed his arm

Y/n: "Uh... you need something Yang."

Yang: "Yes I want you to spar with me hand to hand combat."

Y/n: "Sure but why did you want me to spar with you?"

Yang: "Jester told me you were really strong so I wanted to see it for myself."

Y/n: "ok where do you want to spar?"

Yang: "In the middle of the training area so that everyone can see us."

Y/n: "W-wait what."

Yang: "Yeah I want everyone to see us got a problem with that cutie." I said as I winked at Y/n

Y/n: "What pfft no I have no problem with that."