Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 3

(A/n): Hey guys I want to clarify I changed the release date of the chapters I know I said I would update it weekly bit things sort of took a turn so I'll update it when I have the time sorry about that anyway enjoy Chapter 3.

Running........running........running....... I kept on running away from the alphas I managed to kill one of them how you may ask well let's take a look back on that.

~Flashback brought to you by Chibi Y/n ice skating with Weiss~

[In thought]
Ok grimm are attracted to negative emotions so I just have to stay calm and clear my head *growl* just breath Y/n inhale exhale.

I then see the alphas splitting up guessing to find me I'm surprised they haven't slaughtered each other yet Dad said back then when alphas of the same species meet they would kill each other to claim their followers weird.

Ok I'll just sneak up on them one at a time, time to show this skills that pay the bills. As I sneaked behind the alpha tightening my grip on Killer frost I jumped on his back and repeatedly stabbed his throat as I was stabbing him he made a loud howl informing the other alphas where I am.

~End of flash back~

Running........running........running.... gotta hide, I stopped dead in my tracks as the 4 alpha beowolves are infront of me.

Y/n: Well no use doing stealth kills anymore I guess I'll just have to rely on my skills and instincts.

The four alphas charged at me and tried slicing me with their claws or tried chomping on me I dodged all of it in time I grabbed the one of the alpha's head and plunged killer frost's blade in his chest and I transformed it to gun mode and shot him multiple times bang.......bang.......bang......bang.

The other alpha's managed to claw my chest ripping my clothing and noticed my chest was bleeding.

Y/n: AAAAAAHHHHH!!! damn that hurts like a b*tch it's a good thing I'm a fast healer thanks to my aura.

I started to sheathe Killer frost and started to use my semblance.

~Ruby's pov~

Y/n what are you doing your going to die if you don't use your weapon. I said as watched him on my scroll in my dorm. I said with a concerned voice

Yang: Maybe he's got some trick up his sleeve.

Weiss: Maybe or maybe not and can you two please keep quiet I'm trying to finish my homework. She said in a annoyed tone

Blake: Wait Weiss didn't you say you were looking forward to watching them fight in the initiation. Blake said with a confused voice

Weiss: I did but I know they won't make it people who think they can just enter Beacon just like that are bound to fail the initiation.

Yang: Harsh much? C'mon don't tell me your not interested in Y/n look at him his like you except warm hearted and have you seen him his quite the keeper.

Weiss: I-im not interested in him ok that's final. Weiss said with a blush on her face

Ruby: QUIET! Im trying to watch.

[Back to you]

*pant* *pant* pant* I looked at the alpha frozen in place in my glyph as I walked towards it and sliced its head clean off. Just two more "I said as I looked at the two Beowolves. The two alpha's started to get more ferocious they ran at me started slicing me, I could barely keep up with their movements they were faster than before.

I started to parry each attack but the more I do it the more impact they hit me with I started to parry the next attack and before the next one came I pulled the beowolf in front of me killing it in the process now it was just me the last alpha but I just need to weaken it so I can brand it with my glyph.

The beowolf stared at the corpse of the alpha for some reason

Y/n: Hey ugly! I said grabbing the attention of the alpha making home look at me " Catch me if you can!" I shouted as I started to run at the cliff (the place where Ruby chopped the head of the nevermore) I was at the edge of the cliff I started to look down.

Y/n: Woah that's a long drop, ok I hope my plan works.

I looked behind me and saw the alpha it's eyes were glowing bright red staring at me with hatred it started charging up at me I tuned my weapon to a staff and waited for him to come right at me.

Running.......wait for it.....running.....wait for it....... running..... NOW! I dodged the alpha's incoming hit and swung my staff at him hard enough to make it fall of the cliff.

I went down the cliff and saw the alpha injured barely able to walk but still alive I walked towards it and put my right hand at his head I branded the Alpha, it started glowing and it's fur changed to white and the red markings were blue I healed my now owned beowolf I ordered it to eat the remains of the dead alpha's.

I walked by my pet and watched it eat the remains of the rest of the alpha, It was a not a good sight but it needed to be done in order for my alpha to grow bigger and stronger, as the Alpha eat the last one it started getting bigger and more bones started growing from it's body.

Y/n: Ok boy- *growl* girl? It nodded happily and swaying her tail left and right, weird I thought all alpha's were male whatever. What should I call you? Hmmm......."after a time of thinking I think I got the right one" How about Snowball how do you like that name girl. It barked happily and started to lick my face. O-ok girl calm down I get it I get it you like the name C'mon let's go.

I hope Jester is doing ok what am I talking about it's Jester I'm sure he's doing just fine dealing with those two alpha's. C'mon Snowball let's head back. I said rubbing her head gently.

[Meanwhile with Jester]

THIS IS NOT OK!! THIS IS NOT OK!!!! I said as I kept running from the Two abnormally large snakes. WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!!!!

To be continued
A/n: Hey guys any way thanks for reading my story I hope more people will read it soon I really like the comment's you guys gave so far and I hope I can make a series of this story in the future thanks to you guys so any way CRESCENT OUT!