Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 5

A/n: Hey guys by the time I post this Valentines day is already done, hope you all had an awesome Valentines day with your girlfriend or boyfriend, friends or your family and thank you for voting for my story and yeah well anyway here is chapter 5 enjoy!

[Dream]
~Y/n's pov~

Death.......Death.......Death......
"Everywhere I looked there where Grimms eating people Beacon was being destroyed by a massive dragon."

???: "Beacon will fall Ozpin will fail and I can't wait to watch you suffer white knight." I turn around seeing a female figure I can't see very well.

Who are you? I asked curiously "You will know soon enough my child" I won't let you destroy the academy. "Just watch me." was the last thing she said as I woke up to the smell of food.

*yawn* what's for break- 'I opened my eyes to see dozens of pizza boxes everywhere' DAMN IT JESTER I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP AFTER EATING!!! 'I said angrily to him while pointing out the mess that was made'

Jester: "yeah but you don't mind it right cuz your gonna clean it up with you being a clean freak and all". He said as he took a bite out of the pizza he was eating.

"THATS IT!!!" I shouted as I went up to him and threw him outside the room so that I could clean up

~Jester's pov~
"HEY CMON LET ME BACK IN, NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!" I shouted as I was banging on the door "NOT UNTIL THE ROOM IS FIXED!!!!" Y/n shouted at me. I gave up and just started to roam around the academy for a while before I went back to the dorm.

~Ruby's pov~
I overheard Y/n and Jester shouting at each other.*chuckle* "Wow I didn't expect them to fight so easily well anyway is team rwby ready for class"

WBY: YEAH!

Ruby: then let's go Team RWBY!!!

[Back to you]
~Y/n's pov~
Ok aaaaannndd done! I said as I threw the last piece of trash in the garbage. "Now everything is in order let's just hope Jester doesn't mess it up again......... who am I kidding of course he'll do it again whatever anyway what time is it." I looked at the clocked and saw it was 7:55am "7:55 huh and class starts at 9:00 still got time to do my daily routine....... what am I forgetting again *KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* oh yeah Jester" I walked towards the door and opened it to let Jester in.

Jester: FINALLY!!! No time to talk gotta take a shower fast and brush my teeth. He said as he went to the toilet

Y/n: ok let's do this

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n lecturing Jester about cleaning~

~Y/n's pov~
The first class was with Mrs.Goodwitch as we sat on our seats Mrs.Goodwitch was conducting a sparring match between Cardin and Jaune and as the fight went on between them Jaune was barely hitting him.

~Jaune's pov~
I charged at Cardin only for him to dodge my attack and hit me on the back causing me to drop me shield, I charged at him again only for our weapon to clash with each other

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose". He said to me while smirking

Jaune: Over my dead bod-. 'I was cut of by Cardin as he kicked me in the nuts.' Ugh!
'I was about to get hit by Cardin again until Mrs. Goodwitch stopped him