Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 10

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in weeks just I've just been doing my own stuff lately Gaming, Reading and drawing that's all anyway to make it up to you I shall reveal your last name sorry if you might not like it but I'm writing this story so you don't have a say in this. Anyway ENJOY CHAPTER 10 EVERYBODY!!!

Timeskip 1 week

~Y/n's pov~
"Ever since that night she hasn't talked to me even when I do she would always have an excuse to ignore me."

Jester: "Yeah.... ok, this started after she kissed you right?"

Y/n: "Yeah and I don't know what to do."

Jester: "Well I mean...... do you love her?"

Y/n: "W-what do mean?"

Jester: "Do-you-love-Yang-Xiao-Long."

Y/n: "W-well.......I'm not really sure I mean she is nice, beautiful and strong I.....I......I want to be with her but I can't."

Jester: "What! Why not?."

Y/n: "Because she's not the only girl I love."

Jester: "Well who else do you love I don't think anyone could beat Yang's charisma unless its not only charisma your after, then that would mean your also after......... Oh my god!"

Y/n: "Yup I love Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang. I love all four of them equally and deeply that's why I can't choose."

~Jester's pov~
"Wow just wow I cannot believe what I'm hearing right now you my friend are insane this isn't an anime where you think you can get a harem ok."

Y/n: "Yeah I know but have you seen them they're cute, hot, smart and awesome, I mean I haven't even seen anyone in Beacon that's the dangerous type and you know I like that, but team RWBY is close enough to what I want."

Jester: "But your sure you love all four of them?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm dead sure I love them."

Jester: "Ok now that we've got that out of the way, how about I try to make a secret meeting with you and Yang."

Y/n "Yang wouldn't agree to it I've asked her already."

Jester: "Yeah but that's the point she won't know you'll be meeting with her, Once your alone with her try to do some you know......smooth talk?"

Y/n: "Um ok? Don't ever say smooth talk ever, nobody says that."

Jester: "Yeah ok your right, it just sounded way cooler in my head."

~timeskip after school brought to you by chibi Yang making puns~

Me and Jester walked out of Professor Port's class feeling tired and sleepy.

Jester: "Uuuuuuggghhhh! Does he always have to talk about his life, oh wait excuse me for my word his and I quote "Youth!" God if this keeps up I'm gonna lose my mind."

Y/n: "We just have to suck it up, We have three years left hear then were done."

Jester: "Three years!!! Oh god just kill me now."

Y/n: "Well let's head to the library, Prof. Goodwitch will be giving a quiz later after lunch.

Jester: "And what was it about again?"

Y/n: "About "Aura Manipulation and Conservation" its actually really interesting we can use our Aura for more than healing and defending we can actually focus our Aura on a specific part of our body and enhance it's capabilities like running or punching."