The Letter

Adrien loves dancing, ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop, even tap but his main dance style that he was doing since he was 5 was break dance. The studio Adrien currently didn't allow any other style other then ballet which was perfect... for his father at least. Adrien is the second son of the famous Gabriel Agrest and the brother of the street famous Felix Agrest. When street famous is said in Paris it doesn't really mean well. Felix is a break dancer and ever since Adrien was little he watched his older brother break dance in the living room. Adrien grew his love of break dance from is brother. His father forbid break dance, it is sorta the reason why his mother went missing. Adriens mother went missing when he was 8, she ran away when his father told her she could never dance break dance as long as he is alive, she then ran away and no one has seen her since.

2 months ago, Adrien put in an application and a video of him dancing to a studio that allowed all types of dancing. 3 weeks after that the got a letter wanting him to come in for a proper audition. 2 months later he gets a letter from the dance studio saying that he got in without question, but its like a bording type studio, they still give out lessons but thats for 1 hour a day but the school work is really hard, they need to spend the rest of the 5 hours dancing. he showed his father and to Adriens surprise he allowed him to go. The reason Adrien wants to go to this studio is because of his brother, Felix works there as a break dance teacher and he wanted to see him more often, but this studio also allows him to get the dance facility's he needs and wants. This Studio is called Miraculous and one of his close family friends and his girlfriend own the place, thats probably why his father allowed him to go there. Adrien immediately went to go pack all his stuff up, because he was leaving tomorrow, tomorrow wont be his first official day so he gets to stay at his dorm and just unpack everything.

"Yo bro!" Adrien hears a familiar voice come from outside his door, he opens the door to find his older brother Felix standing there. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Adrien questions his older brother who just walked in his room without noticing the mess from his packing. Felix stood behind Adrien and tapped his shoulder, when Adrien turned around Felix picked him up into a hug. "Dude, I cant believe you got into Miraculous, i'm so proud your going to love it there..." Adrien kinda stopped listening after a while and went back to packing and just nodding. All of a sudden he hears Natalie yelling out to us saying that dinner is ready and the two of them both race down the stairs like the immature boys they are.

"I hear you got into Miraculous, I'm proud of you Adrien." Natalie spoke to Adrien whilst walking calmly to the table after a tragic loss to Felix. "Thank you Natalie." Adrien responded quite puffed out. "Oh, your father will be joining you pair for dinner he just needs to finish a phone call." Natalie replied and walked out of the room. Felix and Adrien shared a look and then saw the door open and their father walked in and sat at the table. Surprisingly the family had a lovely chat about dance and there aspirations in life.

After dinner Felix left to go back to his apartment, and Adrien went upstairs had a shower and got dressed, he then heard a knock at his door and opened it, it was his friends from his old studio. "We hear you ditching us." Adrien noticed they didn't look happy, then he explained it, they understood and after that they had a nice talk and when they said their goodbyes Adrien looked down at his phone at noticed that it was already 9:46pm so he got into bed and went to sleep. Adrien dreamed about his career as a professional dancer and that he would love to dance with the one he was destined to love.

The next day came around so quickly. "Adrien someone is here to take you to the studio now." Natalie yelled up the stairs and as Adrien walked down the stairs with his bags his father was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him. "Adrien, I may have never really paid attention to you and Felix after your mother diapered but i want you to know that i love you and I will always love you, and I will defiantly miss you Adrien." Adrien looked at his father and tears started drawing in his eyes, Adrien ran to his father and hugged him and he was shocked when Gabriel hugged him back. "Adrien, Im going to miss taking you to the studio every day." Gorilla said and opened the door for him. As Adrien was walking out he hears a voice from behind him. "Adrien." Adrien turned about to see Natalie about to cry. Natalie brought Adrien into a hug. "Be careful." She whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, ill be back every holidays." Adrien said reassuring the family. He waved the family good bye and got in the car.

"Done with the tears Agrest." Adrien looks at the driver and notices its the owner of the studio and his close family friend otherwise known as Plagg. "I didn't know you drove people to the studio?" Adrien questioned his friend while he was smiling with joy. "I don't, but when i heard that Tikki accepted you, and that you were coming today i just had to bring you here and give you the tour of our studio personally." Plagg replied and the two of them had a little laugh. The drive was a long one, but they were talking and laughing and finally they got to the studio but what Adrien didn't realise, that it was on a full blown property and looked amazing. AS they were pulling in the gates to the studio opened and all Adrien could see were kids walking across the fields and talking, when Plagg pulled up to the front of the school Adrien got out of the car went to the back and got his stuff out with the help of Plagg, then the pair of them noticed a pale girl with red hair wearing a black tank top with a red over laying half top, she has black stockings on with rips all over the knees and had dark red shorts over the top, she wore white sneakers with a black base and red lases. She then spoke up and smiled. "Hi, Im Tikki and welcome to Miraculous Studio of Dance and Performing Arts."