Oh My God what?

"He's gonna pay Marinette,nothing you can do will stop me." Alya screamed at Marinette with anger in her voice. When Alya heard that Nathaniel cheated on Marinette with her enemy Chloe she just shut off everything. "Marinette, she doesn't even like Nathaniel, she's probably doing it to ruin your life. For crying out loud she used to tease Nathaniel for liking you." Alya continued with her angry tone but that died down as soon as she heard what Marinette said. "Im not trying to stop, do what ever you want to the both of them, but its already past curfew, we were meant to be asleep 46 minutes ago so if you don't shut up were gonna get caught and get suspended. Alya I just met probably one of the most decent boys in my life and I don't want that thrown away cause' my best friend wants to bash some blonde that everyone hates and a ranger that cheated on me." Marinette said and calmly sat Alya back down onto her bed. "But Marinette... He hurt my best friend." Alya said with guilt in her voice. "Not really, i lost feelings for him long ago." Marinette said reassuring her friend she was fine. "But just for fun you can bash her tomorrow." She said laughing with Alya.

With the boys, their still talking then all of a sudden Nino hears his phone goes off and when he checks it and sees its from Alya. "Oh sweet" Nino said with a bit of excitement in his voice. "What is it, is it Alya?" Adrien said emphasising the 'Alya' part. "Yeah actually Marinette got cheated on by Nathaniel and broke up with him." Nino said still sounding excited. "Why you so happy about that she is probably hurt." Adrien said feeling sorry for the poor bluenette. "Actually she lost feeling for him long ago, but Alya is going to bash Chloe tomorrow." Nino continued on with joy in his tone. "Who's Chloe?" Adrien Questioned Nino. "Chloe is the bitch that has teased Marinette about her dancing since she was 4, Chloe is also the girl that Nathaniel cheated on Marinette with. Alya said i also get the pleasure to record it as well, how lucky am I." Nino explained the whole concept to Adrien and he finally got what was going on. "Oh right i gotcha." Adrien exclaimed with the sense of understanding. "We better get to sleep we were meant to be asleep 1 1/2 hours ago." Nino said a little tired. They said goodnight and Adrien and Nino didn't really dream about anything, but Alya dreamt about bashing Chloe, all Marinette saw in her dream was a doughnut. 

The next morning Alya and Marinettes alarm went off at 5:30 because Marinette never gets up in time. at 7:00 Alya woke Marinette up and told her get dressed because they were going to get breakfast with the guys. By 7:20 Marinette was out of bed and dressed, she had her hair in a messy bun, she wore dark red tracks that gripped onto her at her ankles, she had a black shirt on it with a broken heart on it but wore a black over sized jumper over top, she put her navy blue doc martins on and waited for Alya to finish getting ready. At 7:28 Alya finally finished getting ready and she looked more ready then Marinette but that didn't really matter, Alya wore black ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top and a visible bright green strapless bra, she had her vans on with black socks and her hair was in a pony tail, and she wore her glasses as usual. by 7:30 rolled around they walked outside the dorm to be greeted by two guys, Nino and Adrien.

Back at 7:00 Nino woke up before Adrien and checked his phone to see a text from Alya saying 'meet us outside our dorm and 7:30, were going to K's for breakfast.' Adrien woke to a groaning Nino. "You really don't care about a dancers sleep do ya buddy." Adrien said still looking and sounding tired as hell. "Were going to K's for breakfast at 7:30 with Alya and Marinette." Nino said and quickly got up to get ready. "What time is it?" Adrien asked still tired. "7:15" Nino said already dressed, Nino had his Black snap back cap on, he wore a red top with a blue vest, he had black jeans on with black sneakers on with grey socks. at 7:24 Adrien finished getting ready, he had a black leather jacket on with a white under top, he wore blue jeans and orange sneakers with white socks. After the both of them they walked to the G17, Alya and Marinettes dorm room and were there by 7:28, two minutes later the girls walked out and even though Marinette didn't look presentable she still looked adorable. Nino looked at Alya with all the joy in his body, he loved her so much and she loved him with all her heart. "Morning early riser" Nino said to Alya giver her a kiss on the lips. "Good Morning to you, you nocturnal animal." Alya said bring him down into a passionate kiss. Marinette and Adrien shared a disgusted yet adored look. Finally Marinette decide to speak up. "OK, seriously you guys are cute and all but there is a moment when it gets disgusting and thats when you guys start eating each others faces, are you guys really that hungry, you two can wait a few more minutes to eat we are going to breakfast." Marinette said with a little bit of sass but it did leave Adrien cry laughing. Alya stared at Marinette with that, 'Oh no you didn't look'. "Don't give me that look cause' you know i could beat you in any sass fight." Marinette said with a little smile at the end of her sentences reassuring her friend she was joking. "Bullshit" Alya wraps her arm around and started walking to K's talking and laughing, leaving the guys not to far behind.

When they got to K's they notice a curtain blonde and red head sitting at a table in the closest table to the door. "Oh" Alya said. "My" Nino said after Alya even more shocked. "God" Marinette said with so much anger in her voice. "Oh My God what?" Adrien questioned.