Never Make Me Upset

"Oh My God what?" Adrien questioned the trio. He looked in the window, and saw a blonde and a red head. "Is that Chloe and Nathaniel?" Adrien whispered into Ninos ear. "That be them." Nino replied still in shock. "Mari, they never come here, how do they know this place exists?" Alya questioned Marinette turning towards her. "Haha, whaa, what makes you think i told Nathaniel where i go for break fast every morning." Marinette said with a sarcastic voice. "Maybe cause' you dated him." Alya replied with sass. "I didn't tell him we went here." Marinette said glaring at the pair inside of K's. Alya sighed in relief. "I brought him here. once or twice before." Marinette said with a worried laugh. "WHAT!?" Alya and Nino screamed at Marinette. "Im sorry ok." Marinette said looking a little upset. "OK guys, its understandable for her to bring him here, she was dating him, and this is her favourite place. Give her a break." Adrien stood up for Marinette and she started to blush. "You're right, sorry Mari." Nino said with an apologetic look in his eyes. "Mari, I'm so sorry for yelling at you." Alya said giving Marinette a hug and walking inside with Nino. Marinette and Adrien were left outside and Adrien gave Marinette a smile and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Hey whats wrong." Adrien asked sounding very concerned. "I-I-I'm just not ready to s-see him yet." Marinette said stuttering and crying at the same time. "Did you want to come back to my dorm for breakfast?" Adrien asked and Marinette nodded. Adrien texted Nino from outside. 'Marinette and I are going back to our dorm for breakfast, but she said enjoy you breakfast we will see you in class.' Not to long after Adrien heard his phone go off. 'OK dude look after her she means a lot to both of us.' Adrien quickly replied. 'I will dont worry.'

Adrien unlocked his dorm and let him and Marinette in. Marinette sat herself down on the end of Ninos bed. Adrien walked to the kitchen in his dorm and started looking for a good breakfast. 'Nino has no food in this joint oh wait here are some noodles.' Adrien thought to him self. "Will noodles do for breakfast?" Adrien asked as he pulled out some cups of noodles. "Depends what flavour?" Marinette replied still crying a little. "Umm, we have chicken or chicken." Adrien chuckled. "Good thats my favourite." Marinette smiled a little. 'Shes cute when she smiles' Adrien thought. "So noodles?" Adrien turned back to Marinette with a smile. "Yes please." Marinette smiled and it brought an even bigger smile to Adriens face. When Adrien got the noodles ready he gave them to Marinette and they started talking about the most random stuff. "So what made you come to Miraculous." Marinette asked spilling a little bit of the juice on herself. "Well at the last studio I was at I was only restricted to only ballet, and I wasn't allowed to break dance in the house since its forbidden. I have always wanted to come here cause' of its facility and when i found out my brother was the break dance teacher I had to try out. My family got a discount since my family knows Plagg, one half of the owners of this joint. I basically came here cause' i get a lot more freedom then i ever will." Adrien told Marinette and when he looked at her they both blushed. By this time they were talking for hours and missed their first two classes, but they know knew so much about each other they could practically be best friends.

Adrien started to grow feelings for Marinette and Marinette was falling more and more in love with the sight in front of her. They decide they didn't want to go class yet. "I need to go tell Tikki why i didn't go to class today, you better go tell Plagg." Marinette said  as they walked out of the dorm.  When they walked out they saw Alya and Nino standing in front of the door. "And where have you two been?" Alya questioned Marinette. Nino gave Adrien a look at made Adrien laugh. "I didn't want to face Nathaniel today." Marinette said looking upset. "That's acceptable, what about you Agrest?" Alya said comforting her friend. "I was worried about my first day. Im sorry." Adrien said looking down. "Dude, were all in the same class don't worry." Nino said putting his arm around Adrien. "I also wanted him with me today." Marinette said looking at Adrien and they both blushed.

"So where were you guys off to anyway?" Alya asked Marinette. "We were just going to tell Tikki and Plagg about why we weren't there today." Marinette told her. "That's right you two know the owners don't you." Nino said butting in. "Yeah, so can we go tell them or not?" Adrien said. "Off you two go" Alya said pushing Marinette into Adrien. Adrien and Marinette walked to the office. "They are so cute together." Alya said and awe. "Not as cute as us though." Nino replied and opened the door and pushed Alya on the bed and shut the door.

"Yes their in a meeting at the moment, but you can wait outside at the tables and I will send them out to you if you would like." The reception lady said the Marinette and Adrien. "Yes that would be perfect thank you." Marinette said to the reception. "What are your names exactly?" The reception lady asked politely. "Oh, Marinette and Adrien." Marinette replied. "Thank you." The reception lady said answering the phone. Adrien and Marinette walked outside and sat at the table on the same side though.  "How do you know Tikki?" Adrien asked Marinette. "Our parents knew each other very well. I was only 3 and she was 7 when her parents died, my parents took her in and treated her like her own. So she is basically my sister." Marinette said looking a little upset. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Adrien quickly replied comforting her by putting an arm around her and putting his other hand on hers. "Adrien, you could never upset me, just bad memories." Marinette said with a smile on her face. Adrien hugged her and she hugged back. "Excuse me you two."