Fresh Meat

Adrien woke up to the sound of his alarm, he looked over to Nino noticing he didn't hear the alarm, Adrien decided to wake him up by throwing pillows across the room onto Ninos head causing him to wake up shocked. "Dude, what the hell was that for?" Nino asked still sounding sleepy. "You didn't hear the alarm, so I woke you up instead." Adrien said yawning yet smiling at the same time. Nino woke up more and got in shower Adrien was in the middle of getting dressed when he heard a knock at the door. Adrien went over and answered it. "Little early don't you think to be stopping b~MARINETTE!!!" Adrien said shocked realising he had no shirt on and quickly rushing to go put one on. Marinette went red to the face just standing at the door, Alya walked to the door looking at Marinette. "Hold it together girl." Alya said walking into the dorm with out permission since she does it all the time. Alya walked into the bathroom to go get something not realising Nino was in there. "Adrien do you have any flo~OMG!" Alya screamed as she turned to see Nino standing there with just a towel wrapped around him. "BABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Nino yelled a little embarrassed. "I WANTED FLOSS!" Alya yelled back. "Top shelf right cupboard" Nino said calming down. "Thanks." Alya said blushing, she went to go get the floss but couldn't reach. Nino came up behind her and grabbed her waist with one hand and with the other reached to get the floss for her. "Thank you..." Alya said turning around to face Nino. "No Problem." Nino said looking down to his girlfriend getting closer and closer. "Did you want to skip breakfast?" Nino asked Alya, but this point there mouths were basically touching one move and they would be kissing. "Marinette, Adrien, you guy go to breakfast with out us, we will see you guys in class!" Alya yelled out to Marinette and Adrien. "Ah, Ok, see you then." Marinette yelled back and her and Adrien left the dorm. After the couple was positive they left Alya and Nino shared a passionate kiss. "I need to get in the shower, wanna join?" Nino asked Alya, she nodded with a blush and got it.

Adrien and Marinette went to K's to get a nice breakfast, they talked about the weirdest things and after breakfast they went to go back to Adriens dorm but heard some moans coming from the door. "First thing in the morning aye." Adrien said laughing, Marinette joined in with the laughing and suggested they went back to her dorm. "We still have 4 hours till class starts." Marinette said opening the door to her dorm and walking in, Adrien followed close behind. "What about ballet?" Adrien asked looking around the dorm. "Since it's the newbies first day of break dance they said that the students didn't have to go to other classes." Marinette answered sitting down on the lounge turning the TV on. "Ohh right I got it." Adrien said sitting down next to her. "Wanna watch a movie." Marinette ask Adrien. He replied with a simple sure and Marinette got up and pulled out a bunch of these discs. "No Netflix?" Adrien asked. "We do but Alya has the login and she always logs out for some reason." Marinette replied. Adrien got down on the floor with her and started looking threw all the DVD's. "You have the notebook?" Adrien asked. "Umm, yeah why?" Marinette said getting the disc out, Adrien looked dead into Marinettes bluebell eyes and a blush shot over both of their faces. "Uh, it just that my brother said that I should watch it but only with someone that means a lot to you, so would you like to watch it with me." Adrien said blushing more and looking away. Marinette a blush became a deeper shade of red and nodded, she put the DVD on and sat on the couch with Adrien.

Why didn't you write me,
I waited for seven years
I wasn't over for me
But now it's to late.

Adrien got closer to Marinette and put an arm around her and she snuggled closer to him.

I wrote you
I wrote you 365 letters
I wrote to you everyday for a year

Marinette looked up into Adriens beautiful green eyes and he looked how into her baby blue eyes, they got closer, and closer.

It wasn't over for me
It's still isn't

Marinette and Adrien were just about to kiss when..."WOAH, Agrest, get it." Nino said, Alya and Nino walked into her dorm and saw they were so close to kissing. "Shut up Nino." Adrien said getting up. "We gotta go get ready see you later babe." Nino said giving Alya a quick peck and leaving the dorm. "See ya later Marinette." Adrien said to Marinette winking at her then leaving closing the door behind him. "ALYA!!!"
Marinette screamed into the pillow Adrien was lying on. "Sorry girl, but what was that about?" Alya said sitting next to Marinette stroking her back. "We were about to kiss, it was gunna be romantic and you and you boyfriend had to barge in. "Whoops sorry, but we need to get ready, we have about 1 hour before we get there and Felix said he wants you to come late, make an entrance." Alya said standing up and walking to the bathroom to put her makeup on. "Ok..." Marinette said getting up and getting ready too.