Perfect

Adrien heard a girl crying from outside his door, he got up and opened the door. He say a girl with blue/black hair and she was wearing a dark red leather jacket with black shorts on, she had converses on with knee high white socks. When the girl turned around Adrien felt like something stabbed through his heart, he saw Marinette crying. "Marin- ohf..." Before Adrien could finish his sentence Marinette jumped up and hugged him. "You look cute." Adrien told Marinette with a warm smile, Marinette smiled back and Adrien directed Marinette into his room. Adrien made them some hot chocolate and gave it Marinette. "Thank you." Marinette said as she started to calm down. "No problem, but can I ask why were you crying?" Adrien said sitting down next to Marinette. "I guess its just a mix of all these different emotions, like confusion, sadness, happiness, and anger." Marinette said having a sip of her hot chocolate. "OK, who made you sad?" Adrien asked. "Nathaniel." Marinette replied. "Angry?" Adrien. "Chloe." Marinette. "Happy?" Adrien. "You, Alya, Tikki, Nino and my sister." Marinette. "But who made you confused?" Adrien asked as he started to get confused. "Well you, again." Marinette said putting her hot chocolate down. "What! How?" Adrien asked with shock in his voice. "You're this amazing guy that wont let no one bring him down, I heard your an amazing dancer and your good looking, like really good looking. Basically what Im trying to say is that I don't know how i feel towards you, thats how your making me confused." Marinette said with out even knowing what she is saying. "Marinette, i feel the same way." Adrien put his hand on Marinettes. "I don't know how I feel towards you either." Marinette looked at him sort of happy but she knew that it couldn't happen not now anyway. "Maybe we should put these feelings aside for now and talk about them later." Marinette said removing her hand from Adriens and finished her hot chocolate. "Good Idea." Adrien said finishing off his hot chocolate as well. "So.... We have like a hour to kill, wanna watch 'Orange is the New Black'?" Marinette said jumping out of her seat and onto the lounge grabbing the remote, Adrien took the remote of her and she started chasing him around the room after a while Adrien finally turned on Netflix and they started watching 'Orange is the New Black'.

They got to season 3 before Nino and Alya got back. "Ooo Orange is the New Black aye." Nino said walking in with Alya in hand. "What season?" Alya asked sitting down next to Marinette. "3" Adrien said having a bite of his chocolate coated strawberry. "We weren't that long were did you guys start from?" Nino said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Episode 1." Marinette turned around and told Nino. "See not that long." Nino said looking all highly of himself taking a sip of water. "Season 1." Adrien joined in but still looking at the tv, he couldn't see it but he knew Nino spat out his water and started going on about something. Adrien couldn't hear him, Adrien focused all his senses on Marinette. Her curves her hair her smell everything about her was perfect, but right now he wanted to focus on dance nothing else.

The girls left and Nino decided to ask Adrien why he was staring at Marinette. "Everything about her is perfect Nino, from her hair to her non existent curves to her smell, all perfect." Adrien said sounding love struck. "Cant blame you she is quite attractive." Nino said sitting back on the lounge, Adrien gave him a protective look saying don't touch her. "Calm down, I used to have a massive crush on her then she introduced me to Alya." Nino said defensively Adrien calming down. "Ask her out" Nino. "I can't" Adrien. "Why not?" Nino. "I promised my dad i would put dance first and my first proper dance class is tomorrow." Adrien said looking upset. "Dude, its ok I understand, lets go to sleep cause tomorrow is a big day." Nino said walking to his bed, Adrien nodded and went to bed.

Marinette couldn't sleep, she was thinking about Adrien. Alya turned over and gave a concerning look. "Girl, go to sleep you need the rest, tomorrow a whole bunch of newbies are coming to break dance and you need to pick one of them." Alya said getting up and walking over to Marinette. "But I know one of them is going to be Adrien, and what if I pick him." Marinette turned over and screamed into her pillow. "But you wont know who he is and he wont know who you are." Alya said lightning up the mood. "Yeah, I guess your right." Marinette said calming down. "Exactly, now. GET YOUR NON EXISTENT ASS TO SLEEP, good night my sweet." Alya looked at Marinette and she was terrified. "G-g-g-good night." Marinette shook in fear. Alya smiled and walked back to her bed.