Chat Noir It Is

Marinette and Adriens faces were so close together with one wrong move they would share a kiss. Adrien was just about to go in for the kiss when his phone started to ring. 'Who on earth would call at this hour?' Adrien thought to himself. He turned over to answer his phone, he didn't even bother to check who was calling him. "Hello?" Adrien said sounding very awake. "Adrien its me, Felix, can you meet me near K's?" Felix said whispering. "Im not allowed out the dorm." Adrien said. "Go, Ill keep an eye out, Ill text you if someone is coming but if they get to close Im going to book it." Marinette said raising an eyebrow. "Fine, ill meet you there." Adrien said. "Right, Im already here so make it quick." Felix said still whispering. Adrien hung up the phone and him and Marinette got dressed and started making there way to K's. They got half way when Marinette decided to stay there and look out for anyone. Adrien nodded and walked up to Felix. "How did you know your way here?" Felix asked wearing a hoodie with cat ears. "Marinette helped me get here." Adrien told Felix and he started to smirk. "Well, this is for you." Felix said taking off his hoodie and giving it to Adrien. "What am i going to do with this?" Adrien asked. "Its the thing you have to incorporate with you break dance disguise." Felix said. "But don't let that Marinette chick see this, shes in the class and you don't want her knowing your identity. OK?" Felix told Adrien and he nodded and walked back to Marinette stuffing the hooding in Marinettes already oversized jumper that he was wearing, lucky she didn't notice. When they got back to Marinettes dorm, he shoved the jumper in his bag and went to sleep in Alyas bed.

The next day Adrien woke up first and he was shocked, he was usually the last one awake. He looked at Marinette in shock, she sleeps so peacefully in his eyes but she woke up not to long after. "What time is it?" Marinette asked with a groggy voice. "It be, 10:46." Adrien answered sounding more awake then Marinette did. "Ugh it's still early." Marinette complained into her pillow. She lifted her head when she heard her phone go off. 'Marinette Nino and I will be coming back to the dorm in 2 hours with the groceries u better not be doing anything with adrien I hope' Alya sent Marinette and she just threw her phone across the room nearly hitting Adrien in the head. Adrien picked up the phone and texted Alya back for Marinette. 'Dont worry Alya were fine trust me'.

When Nino and Alya got back to the school Nino texted Adrien to get the two to meet them outside to bring in some stuff. Adrien and Marinette met them out there and started helping them bring everything in. When they finished Adrien and Nino went back to their dorm. "We need to go shopping, for your breakdancer stuff tomorrow ok." Nino said giving Adrien a look of determination. "What did Felix give you to incorporate with your disguise?" Nino asked and Adrien pulled out the black hoodie with a lime green zipper and outer hem, it had cat ears on top and inside the jacket had an extendible silver poll. "Here." Adrien gave Nino the jacket and poll. "What! You got a poll." Nino seemed excited that he got an item. "All I got was bubbles, but that's how I became Bubbler." Nino said giving Adrien a look of embarrassment. "Dude, that's a cool name but how is a poll going to help me figure out a name?" Adrien said looking at Nino is confusion. "Maybe Felix wants you to be a poll dancer." Adrien gave a disappointed look to Nino when he said that. "Don't think my brother would make me do that." Adrien said picking up the jacket and looking at it. "Yeah your probably rig- WAIT BROTHER?" Nino looked surprised by Adrien remark. After Adrien explained the whole brothers thing it was 5:47pm. Adrien cooked the pair of them dinner and Adrien gave a glance to the jacket that his brother gave him. "Chat Noir?" Adrien said quietly but loud enough for Nino to hear it? "Black Cat, that's it!" Nino yelled only to be shit up by Adriens hand covering his mouth. "Don't want everyone to know now do we?" Adrien said with a smirk and Nino shook his head. Adrien removed his hand from Ninos mouth. "Chat Noir it it." Adrien and Nino said in unison.

The next morning the two went out shopping and came back with a black shirt and black baggy pants, he had leather high tops so he replaced the laces with glow in the dark green ones and painted the rim lime green, he brought black eye liner and black eye makeup, he also got his brother to go out and get him some green contacts but ones that had green all though them. When Felix gave Adrien the contacts they had green all over then but the actually eye was a darker shade then the rest of it, and when he read the container they came in they said glow in the dark. Adrien tried on his outfit and showed Nino. They both looked amazed and Adrien took it all off and put it where no one could find it. Nino heard his phone go off and said it was from Alya. "She wants me to meet her a K's for something, you gonna be good here by yourself, she says we might be longer then an hour." Nino asked looking at Adrien who was eating some ice cream. "Yeah I'll be fine, go off with your girlfriend." Adrien said with a warm smile and Nino texted Alya back and left with a wave.

About 20 minutes after Alya left to go talk to Nino about something Marinette decieded she wanted to go see Adrien, she went to go test him but her phone was flat so she decided to leave anyway. She calmly made her way over to Adriens dorm when Chloe and Nathaniel walk out of Nathaniels dorm. "Oh look it's losernette, hope you don't mind me taking your boyfriend, oh wait he's not your boyfriend anymore." Chloe said with an evil chuckle at the end and walked away, Marinette sat on the door step of Adriens dorm and started to cry, she didn't really know why but she was.