Promise

"Princess..." Adrien whispered in Marinettes direction. "Y-yes?" Marinette stuttered. "Would you like to go on a proper date?" Adrien asked Marinette full of lust. "P-proper date?" Marinette still stuttering. "Well yea, last time we didn't even know it was a date till the end, this time we will know it a date, and we won't get interrupted." Adrien smirks at Marinette. "Sure, lets go on a date, see where this takes us." Marinette said getting closer to Adrien and grabbing his hand. "Let me get dressed." Marinette said letting go of Adriens hand as she walked into the walk in wardrobe(every dorm has one).
"Is it cold!" Marinette yelled from the bathroom. "Cold enough to wear pants but not cold enough to wear a jacket!" Adrien yelled back sitting down on the lounge. "Ok!" Marinette yelled back. After 20 long minutes Marinette was finished, she walked out of the bathroom and stood behind Adrien, he turned around and a blush shot through his face. "You like?" Marinette asked shyly. "Like? I love." Adrien said standing up and standing in front of Marinette.

(What Marinette was wearing^^)

Marinette shoes gave her a slight increase in height but she is still shorter then Adrien. "Shall we go?" Adrien asked holding his hand out. "Of course." Marinette said with a smile.

~~TIME SKIP~~

Adrien and Marinette were walking back to the school after their picnic when she heard her phone beep. ';D' was all Marinette got from Alya then she looked up to Adrien and showed him her phone. "Do you know what that's meant to mean?" Marinette asked Adrien when she heard his phone go off. Adrien checked his phone. 'Go back to our dorm its set up ready to go' Nino texted Adrien. "I know what they mean." Adrien said looking ahead smiling. "What are you smiling about?" Marinette asked Adrien grabbing his arm and hugging it. "You will see." Adrien said. They continued walking until they got to Adriens dorm. "Why did we stop, why don't we go in?" Marinette asked reaching for the door handle, but was stopped by Adrien gabbing Marinettes hand. Adrien leant into Marinettes face but dodged her face and went to her ear. "What happens in this room, will change our relationship for a long time." Adrien whispered into Marinettes ear. "Huh?" Marinette questioned Adrien. He gabbed her hand and held it tight, Adrien opened the door and it had a pillow fort set up and  Netflix up and running on the TV, there was rainbow popcorn and cotton candy in a bucket on the ground. In the pillow fort was a bunch of pillows and blankets, when Marinette looked inside she noticed that there were her favourite stuffed toys there. "Awe, Adrien, this is my dream date." Marinette said in awe walking up to Adrien and looking into his emerald orbs. "I remember when you told me that one night that this would be your dream date so I got a little help from the cringy couple and this is what it ended up being like." Adrien said looking back into her bluebell eyes and leaning in close. "Ok, this time you can either kiss me or tease me, but you can't do both." Marinette said wrapping her arms around Adriens neck. "I think I might just tease instead." Adrien said getting out of Marinette embrace. "What!?" Marinette questioned. "I'm joking." Adrien turned around and walked up to Marinette. "I'll do both." Adrien turned back around and sat in the pillow fort and started watching Beauty and the Beast. "Your lucky I love you." Marinette mumbled as she got in the pillow fort and sat next to Adrien. "What was that?" Adrien quickly replied. "Nothing." Marinette said a little shocked he heard. Adrien smiled and wrapped his and around her.

It was getting to the end of the film, it was at the part where the beast turns back into Adam and Belle is about to kiss him. Adrien looked into Marinettes eyes and she had a tear drilling down her cheek. "Here." Adrien said while grabbing her face and wiping the tear away with his thumb. They looked into each other's eyes, and when Adam and Belle were about to kiss Adrien said something that just made her the happiest she has ever been. "Marinette, I love you." Adrien whispered and as Belle kissed Adam in the background, Marinette kissed Adrien. No Alya or Nino barging in and ruining the kiss, not a dream, and certainly not a day-dream, this was legit, it was the real thing. Adrien and Marinette poured there hearts into this kiss. They seperated for 3 seconds tops and then got back to kissing, Adrien glided his tounge over her lips asking for entrance, Marinette was shocked by the slight action but allowed entry. They explored each other's mouths with their tounges. Adrien ended up pinning Marintte on the ground, they broke apart to get some air. "Adrien, I love you too." Marinette said full of lust. Adrien and Marinette ended up going back to kissing. For the next half hour they were making out in the pillow fort, they decided to get something to eat when Alya and Nino walked back into his dorm. "Nino- ahh." Alya walked in moaning, Nino was kissing Alyas neck and he picked her up and placed her onto his bed. "You two looked like you were having fun." Adrien said leaning on the kitchen wall. "A lot of it at that." Marinette walked out from behind Adrien and held onto his arm. "Well you two looked like you got somewhere." Alya says getting out from underneath Nino. "Yeah, Alya I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Adrien." Marinette said walking up to Alya and showing Adrien off. "Ohh yay, you two are together." Alya said clapping her hands with joy. "Yeah, but we want you to keep it a secret for now." Adrien said, looking at the both of them. "Promise?" Marinette asked, Nino and Alya shared a look and said in unison. "Promise."