Keep Her Close

Adrien and Marinette were playing a game on her PS4. Marinette won and decided she wanted to go on a late walk. "Adrien." Marinette asked with an innocent face. "Yes you can have bragging rights." Adrien said a little pissed that he lost the game. "Umm, Thanks? But I was going to ask if we could go for a walk, around campus?" Marinette asked looking really innocent look. Adrien looked into her bluebell eyes and couldn't resist. "Sure, but isn't it against the rules?" Adrien asked a little concerned. "Yeah, when we have curfews. We don't have them on Friday and Saturday, so basically were in the clear." Marinette said getting into her oversized black jacket and put some ugg boots on. Adrien borrowed one of Marinettes oversized hoodies because he didn't want to wear his leather jacket. Marinette waved at Bruce the security guard. "Going for your usual walk are we Marinette." Bruce said with a little chuckle. "That right." Marinette replied with a smile. "And I see you have a friend with you this time." Bruce said with a smile. "Yeah this is Adrien Agrest hes a new friend of mine, he started today." Marinette replied. "Marinette, I heard what happen with you and that tomato boy, Im sorry." Bruce said looking really upset. "Bruce, its not your fault." Marinette said giving him a hug. "Tell you what, I need to be home by 2, so if you and your friend here get back to the dorms by 1:30, ill push your curfew back a hour. Do we have a deal?" Bruce asked the bluenette holding out a indicating a hand shake. "Deal." Marinette said returning the hand shake. Marinette and Adrien started walking away waving. "Oi Agrest." Bruce calls out to Adrien, Adrien turned around and looked at him. "Look after her." Bruce said with an intimidating voice. "Don't worry, ill keep her close." Adrien smiled and turned and caught up to Mari. "Where are we going first?" Adrien asked.

Adrien suggested that they play 20 questions. "Umm, sure. You go first." Marinette said not to sure what to ask Adrien. "Ok... Lets see... oh lets start easy. Whats your favourite colour?" Adrien asked Marinette snickered at his question. "OK, umm, it would defiantly have to be red, what about you?" Marinette asked. "Green, 100% Green." Adrien replied with confidence. "You can ask a question now Marinette." Adrien told Marinette. "Oh I got one, hopefully you can answer. Whens your birthday?" Marinette asked looking into is green orbs. "Oh easy 6th January 2001, whens your birthday?" Adrien asked and he looks really interested. "1st April, 2001." Marinette said looking upset. "Whats wrong." Adrien asked putting and arm over her shoulder. "I hate my birthday." Marinette said looking more angry then upset now. "Why." Adrien asked really concerned. "Im and April Fools baby, since people pull pranks and make jokes, Chloe makes fun of me. She says Im a joke and a mistake, but she repeats over and over, cause of my birthday." Marinette started to cry, but not much. "Marinette you're not a joke, not in my eyes anyway." Adrien and Marinette looked into each others eyes. Adrien kissed Marinettes forehead. "You mean so much to me Marinette. You are not a joke, Alya and Nino don't think you are a joke either. As long as Im here, by your side you will never get hurt by this Chloe chick." Adrien said and put his head against hers.

Adrien and Marinette were walking back to her dorm. "So, Bruce is it. You seem really close to him." Adrien spoke up. "Oh yeah he is my dads brother, but I don't like saying 'Uncle Bruce'." Marinette said as she opened the door to her dorm and they both walked in. "Can I ask you something Mari?" Adrien asked taking off Marinettes jacket and giving it to her. "Yeah, what is it?" Marinette agreed and walking into the laundry to put the clothes in the wash. "Whats your sisters name?" Adrien said while taking his shirt off, then Marinette walked out to get her clothes. "Wel-OMG!" Marinette screamed in shock. 'His body is so built' Marinette thought. "Could give a girl some warning." Marinette said with attitude in her voice. "Ugh, so whats your sisters name." Adrien said completely dodging the remark. "Bridgett." Marinette said. "What?" Adrien got a little confused and shocked at the same time. "Bridgett, her name is Bridgett." Marinette said. "Wait, Bridgett Cheng?" Adrien asked. "How did you know she only took Cheng and no Dupain-Cheng?" Marinette asked confused. "She's my brothers ex." Adrien said admitting. "Wait your brother is the Felix Cornmall?" Marinette asked. "Yup, well thats his name everywhere else." Adrien said. Marinette and Adrien talked until 2 in the morning about how they wanted to be like there siblings. "Wanna watch a movie." Marinette asked. "Sure, what movie, i feel like horror." Adrien told Marinette and she agreed, she ended putting Annabelle on and Marinette fell asleep straight away. Adrien picked her up and put her in her bed, Adrien turned the movie off then went over to Marinette and kissed her on the cheek. "Good Night Mari." Adrien went to walk to Alyas bed but then something grabbed his hand, he turned around and saw Marinette sitting up holding his hand. "Please sleep in my bed tonight.... with me... please." Marinette asked and gently tugged on his hand. "You OK?" Adrien asked Marinette and she had tears in her eyes. "I had a nightmare when I was asleep earlier, can you sleep in bed with me for tonight." Marinette asked very kindly. "OK." Adrien said and got into the wall side of the bed. Marinette turned over to face Adrien. Adrien looked deep into her eyes and felt something in him saying that he loved her. Marinette noticed he was getting closer and she didn't stop it. Adrien saw in Marinettes eyes that she was saying kiss me. 'Please, just stop the gap and close it you dummy.' Marinette thought to herself. 'Oh I love him.' She thought over and over.