Feeling Pressured

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Alya yelled at Marinette after she told her what happened last night. "Could you shut your trap!" Marinette ran over to her best friend covering her mouth. "Well, it wasn't forced right?" Alya asked. "ALYA!"
"Well was it?"
"No! No it wasn't, it was perfect I loved it. He was gentle and kind~"
"I DON'T WANT THE DETAILS!" Alya and Marinette screamed at each other while they were packing their bags for class. "Well I better get ready." Marinette said walking into the bathroom with a half eaten donut in her mouth.

~at Adrien and Nino's dorm~
"Dude!?" Nino said walking out of the bathroom with toothpaste around his mouth. "Yup, I'm surprised she agreed to it~ what the hell?" Adrien said looking up from his cup of coffee and looking at Nino, seeing the toothpaste, he decided to leave it. "What?" Nino asked.
"It's nothing"
"Bro? What is it?"
"Nothing! Just forgot you were the bubblier." Adrien told him saving himself. "Right, well I'm off to get Alya, we're going for breakfast." Nino said grabbing his bag and walking out the door. Adrien wanted to see Marinette to clear things up.
'Come over'
'I want to talk'
'Can't we talk on the phone?'
'We could but I want to see you aswell😘'
'I'll be over in 10😘'
'Ok'

~10 minutes later~
Adrien heard a knock at his door and went running to the door. "Hey what's up~mhp" Marinette said but got interrupted but Adrien kissing her. "Ok, what's up?" Marinette pulled away and asked?
"Did u feel pressured last night to... you know?" Adrien asked concerned.
"Adrien. Of course not, I loved it. You were so gentle and soft." Marinette said grabbing his cheek. He melted into her hand and then they hugged. "So? We still on for tonight?" Adrien asked. "Of course, but I need to go to Felix bout breakdance." Marinette said walking into the dorm and grabbing one of Adrien's jumpers. "Why? And what are you doing with that jumper?" Adrien asked walking into the kitchen. "Well we're not going to make it to break dance so I'll tell him for ya as well and I'm claiming this jumper, it's warm and big, and to top it all off, it yours." Marinette said dropping her bag and putting the jumper on. "Fair enough." Adrien said walking back out to her and giving her a cup of coffee. "Thank you." She said giving Adrien a quick peck on the lips and sipping at her coffee, she walks over to the lounge and turns the tv on. "You look like you have made yourself at home." Adrien said sitting down next to her and putting an arm around her. "Well you see, before we even met Alya and I would hang out here all the time with Nino and Nathaniel. It's basically my second dorm." Marinette said snuggling up to Adrien. "Nathaniel used to be in here with Nino?" Adrien asked curiously. "No, Nino had the whole dorm to himself but Nathaniel was here with us cause of me." Marinette answered Adrien. "Seems legit." He replied.

Sorry for the short chapter I just want the date to be its own chapter.
Until next time
Boi
Xx