A date?

It's been about a month since Adrien joined Miraculous, Ladybug ended up choosing Chat Noir as the second partnership of the Kwami, and Marinette started to notice a change in Adrien. He was acting different, he got closer to Marinette, put his arm around her more and they spent a lot more time together. "MARINETTE! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" Alya said running out the dorm half dressed for ballet. Marinette looked at the time and noticed it was 8:54, class started at 9 and it takes 10 minutes to get there. "SHIT!" Marinette screamed running out closing the door behind her, she wasn't watching where she was going and ran into Adrien. "Woah, slow down bolt." Adrien said catch her from running so fast. "I- I- was- was going to be l-l-late." Marinette puffed trying to comprehend words properly. "You ok?" Adrien asked concerned and Marinette gave the thumbs up and they walked inside.

"COMPETITION SEASON!" Ms Busteir yelled and everyone went dead silent. "Soloists are, Chloe, Kim, Max and Alix. Duets are Alya with Nino and Marinette with Adrien. Small Group (5 man dance) Rose, Ivan, Mylène, Sabrina and Juleka. Then the group dance. Any objections?" Ms Busteir said, Chloe went to put her hand up but  Ms Bustier ignored her. "Good, YOU HAVE 1 MONTH TO PREPARE FOR REGIONALS, WITH THE GROUP WE WILL PRACTICE EVERY WEEK." Ms Bustier yelled and everyone replied with 'Yes Ms Bustier'. Everyone went their seperate ways with there groups.

Adrien went with Marinette to studio B and started, after about 2 hours they finally got it down. They based it off a beautiful love story between a princess and a drangon, it ended with Marinette and Adrien really close together almost half an inch away from kissing. They kept going over it and over it until the got it perfect. When they finished they decided to go and have dinner at a restraunt, it wasn't a date, well Marinette didn't know if it was until after when Adrien was taking her back to her dorm. "Adrien..." Marinette looked up at Adrien with a blush across her face. "Yeah?" Adrien looked down realising she was blushing and turned a light shade of pink himself. "W-was this a- umm, you know a~" Marinette got cut off. "A date?" Adrien finished Marinette sentence and she nodded with a bright red blush skimming her cheeks. "Well, I thought it was, what about you princess." Adrien said pushing a stand of hair out of Marienttes face. "Yeah, so did I." Marinette said looking into his eyes. Marinette remembered the last time she looked into his eyes like this, it was about a month ago when they were watching the notebook and they were just about to kiss when Alya interupted. Marinette wanted to kiss him so badly but didn't know if he felt the same way. She noticed that he was getting rather close to her and she crept her way to his face. 2 inch, 1inch 1/2 inch, centimetres, millimetres... "THERE YOU ARE PIG STAIN, we need to talk, oh hi Adrien, bye Adrien." Alya bursts through the dorm door, once again, ruining another moment. Marinette and Adrien jumped back when the door swung open, Adrien waved still a little shocked from the scare when Alya said hi. "I'll be in there, one sec Alya, just trying to finish something with Adrien first." Marinette said standing up straight again. "Ok but don't be too long you pair." Alya said walking back inside closing the door. "Ahh, better get to that, see you tomorrow Agrest." Marinette kissed Adrien cheek and walked inside blushing leaving behind a Blushing Adrien. "Ok what do you want." Marinette said walking into the dorm and sitting next to Alya. "Well..."

Adrien walked back the his dorm lovestruck. When he walked inside he saw Nino happy as ever and decided to ask why. After explaining what happened he asked why Adrien was so happy. "Alya ruined another moment." Adrien said still looking happy. "Should I tell her to stop?" Nino asked pulling his phone out going to text Alya. "Yes but after she ruined the moment Marinette kissed me on the cheek and walked inside her dorm." Adrien feel back into his bed looking up at his ceiling picturing Marinette. "Ahh, classic Marinette, what she did to you right there is a classic move." Nino said sitting on Adriens bed. "What do you mean classic move?" Adrien said little worried, what if she did it to every guy and I was just other one in her eyes. Nino looked at Adrien and saw he was worried. "You have nothing to worry about dude she only does it to guys she truly has feelings for." "Really?" Adrien said sitting back up. "Yes, your in the clear." Nino replied. "Should I ask her out?" Adrien asked sitting up properly on his bed. "No, you gotta do something to prove you love her." Nino said grabbing Adriens shoulders and pushing them back and forth. "I know what to do, but it will take time." Adrien said throwing Ninos hands of his shoulders. "Perfect, time is key." Nino said going back to his bed. 'Time is key' was the thought running through Adrien head as he drifted off to sleep.