Chapter Eleven

Gerard P.O.V

It was strange for Frank to act that way, but I wouldn't pass up any chance to hold him in my arms. I loved the way that I was a comfort to him; he was my everything, and I was his. He sniffled into my neck, I ran my fingers through his hair, knowing that that was a great way of calming him down. After a few minutes, he was silent, the room eerily quiet now.

"Frankie?" I asked, making sure that he was still with me.

"Uhuh?" He said quietly enough for it to be a whisper. I smiled, glad that he was still awake. I wasn't tired enough to sleep, and lying in a dark room with nothing to do didn't quite seem like a good night. He gripped my torso, his fingers digging into my skin a little more.

"You know that I love you, right?" I said, pulling away from him so that I could look into his eyes. He smiled weakly, his eyes were slightly red and puffy. Being a vampire had its perks when it came to body perfections, so that all disappeared an a matter of seconds. He nodded, lunging forwards to hug me but I moved back so that I could still make eye contact with him. "And, you know that I'd do anything to keep you safe?" I added, watching him frown. He just wanted to be held, I knew that. But I wanted to make sure that he knew that I was being sincere, and I meant every word. That, and I knew full well that it wasn't just a nightmare that had shaken him up so much.

"I do." He said, his voice hoarse from crying for so long.

"And I know, that it wasn't just a nightmare that upset you so much Frankie. I know you, baby. I know you too well." I said, cupping his cheeks. He looked away from me, I could see and sense the fear in him. He was frowning; I didn't like that. I began to town impatient, grabbing hold of his chin, turning his head with my fingers. "I mean it Frankie, I really do." I growled, watching the frown wash away from his face.

"It wasn't a nightmare, you're right. I'm sorry for lying, I just don't think that you'll like what you hear." He said, I knew that his time he really was telling the truth. His thoughts screamed it, his tone screamed it. I rolled my eyes, anything bad that happened to Frank wasn't anything that I liked. I lifted him off of me so that he was sitting in front of me, I grabbed hold of his hands, holding them tightly.

"So, what was it? I'm your boyfriend, you can tell me whatever you like." I said, making sure that I was constantly in his line of view, able to look directly into his eyes so that he couldn't lie to me. Or to himself.

"It was Daniel, he was stood outside the window, watching me sleep. He mouthed something at me- he was acting really odd." He said quickly, my eyes squinted. I couldn't tell whether or not he was lying to me, not quite yet. But it was definitely about him. The very thought of him made my old blood boil inside my veins. He made me want to go over to his cabin and fillet him- then burn the pieces afterwards.

"I swear to God if he so touches you I will rip him apart, limb by limb." I growled angrily, standing up. I immediately went over to the window, staring over at the dark cabin. There were no lights on, and there was no truck parked outside. He and his wife must've headed out for the night, I thought to myself. Lucky for him, I thought again, unable to stop the evil giggle that escaped my lips. I heard the bed creak, I turned to see him standing up on the bed with his arms folded. "What?" I asked with a shrug, a sly smile across face. The prospect of murdering him for terrifying my love proved quite amusing when I played it out in my head.

"Please. Don't think that I can't fend for myself." He said stubbornly, looking away from me. I was in front of him on the bed in an instant, pushing him down so that he was lying on his back. I pinned his arms above his head, kneeling over him.

"Frankie, baby, don't chat shit." I laughed, leaning down to force my tongue into his mouth. He didn't try to fight me, instead he tried his best to free his hands to that he could run his fingers along my torso. But, I refused to let him go. If he wanted to fend for himself, he'd have to prove it to me. He wasn't doing an amazing job at that moment in time. I smiled, watching him pout underneath me. He was helpless, but he loved it that way. "I think you like feeling helpless." I teased, nibbling his neck, his arms still pinned above his head.

"I do not." He protested through a moan. I raised an eyebrow, pulling a face.

"Not going to kink shame..." I teased, watching his mouth drop open in a silent protest. He kneed me the stomach, knocking old wind from out of my lungs. "Next you'll be calling me daddy and I don't know how I feel about that." I added jokingly, laughing loudly as he kneed me again. "It's a good job that I love you so much Frankie." I said, kissing him again. Forgetting the one important reason why I had had any angry thoughts in the first place.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Oxygen by Catfish and the Bottlemen

A.N
I know that I said that I would update his story regularly, it's just that this week I've been at my cousins looking after a three year old and he's a gorgeous little boy AH!

Anyway, I'll have another update ready by tonight and if this chapter gets ten reads I'll post it straight after ;)
Lemme know what you think??