part 1

"Barry..." caitlin said softly tears burning her eyes he pulled away from iris immediately and looked caitlin right in the eyes.

Guilt flooded through him iris smirked evily.

She couldn't belive it barry had just kissed iris after all the time they had been together yes they had just had a fight and yes caitlin had walked out but she had just come back to apologise it was there first real fight the other ones before it ended in sweet kisses and sarcasm.

He visably swolled she turned her back to him and began walking away "caitlin..." barry called after to her and began running to catch up with her.

"Cait" he tried to lightly grab her arm to turn her around but that failed.

"Don't touch me barry!" Caitlin screeched he backed off.

"I'm so sorry I... it didnt mean anything she was just..." he got cut off

"I Don't need your shitty excused I just saw you kissing her!"

"I'm sorry If I could go back in time and change it I would but I can promise you it will never happen again" tears rolled down her cheeks.

She took a shaky breath in and swolled "I need some time and space I'm going to felicity's tonight so don't wait up" caitlin once again turned her back and walked away he could hear her faint sobs he had messed up big time a few silant tears of his own escaped his eyes and trailed down his face he stared down the empty hall way where caitlin had been.

The look on her face when she had caught him played over and over in his mind he had done the one thing he promised never to do.

Hurt her.

Caitlin arrived at felicity's house she hadn't bothered to call ahead but felicity knew what to do from the moment she opened the door and saw her with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks she pulled her into a hug one with alot of meaning and warmth.

A few hours later she was sat on felicity's sofa in her pajarmas with blankets thrown over her and a tub or Ben and Jerry's ice cream in her hands.

Felicity came in and sat next to her "is there anything I can get you?"She asked quitely.

"The last year back" she mumbled then dug into her ice cream with alot of force.

Felicity wrapped her arms around Caitlin she knew how much caitlin loved barry and she knew how much this hurt her.

"Are you and barry over?"

"I don't know I just told him I needed time then walked away he said he was sorry and that it would never happen again and he ment it...I just... wish it never happened I wish I didn't feel like this" more tears began to fall as felicity held her and she thought back to where it all began...

I hope you liked it I'm gonna try get it done before Christmas if not new year it's a short stroy I'm working on a new cover.