part 5

They arrived at Caitlin's favourite coffee shop and she ordered a bagel for breakfast and a hot chocolate.

Barry ordered a coffee and a sandwich Caitlin hummed in containment as she sipped her hot chocolate Barry smirked at her she put her cup down and glared at him "what?" she asked curiously.

"nothing"

she shrugged it of and started eating her bagel "so Barry what do you do?..your job I mean"

"i work it CCPD I'm CSI" he stated Caitlin nodded "so whats your job?"Barry asked

"I work at STAR labs I'm a bio chemist" she admitted "that's cool do you work with Harrison wells?"

"yes actually all the time i'm head of my own team so I have a very high passion in my department and by very i mean I'm the boss off the whole department I take my job very seriously" Barry nodded in under standing.

They talked about random things until it was time to go they stopped out side caitlins house and just sat in a comfortable silence "thank you i enjoyed your company" barry went red "and by company i meant i enjoyed talking to you not having sex with you...don't get me wrong the sex was great" barry groaned in fustration.

caitlins eyebrows rose and she just stared at him for a second then a huge smile broke out on her face

"i enjoyed talking to you to barry your surprisingly easy to talk to even after..." she bit her lip and trailed off

barry chuckled caitlin loved his laugh she didnt know why she jut did she glanced at the time it was only 10:45

caitlin sighed then a thought came to her "ok i really really don't want to ask this question...but did we use protection?"

Barry's face dropped caitlin winced "we didn't did we?"

"There is  like a 40% chance we did" he mumbled.

"If it makes this any better I don't have any dieses and I'm on the pill so I can't get pregnant" caitlin addmitted

Barry's face softened and he let out a breath of relief out caitlin should've been offended but she was also very relived.

Then her phone started ringing barry found her ring tone adorable it was the doctor who theme tune.

"Hey felicity" she greeted in a angry tone

"Hey so caitlin do be so snippy! how did the walk of shame go?"

Caitlin rolled her eyes "it didnt" she said cleary pissed off.

"Omg are you still there?" She screeched

"No barry took me home then we went out for a drink and something to eat" she stated

"You went on a date with your one night stand!" Caitlin had to pull the phone away from her ear.

"It wasnt a date" she snapped

Barry chuckled and caitlin mouthed the words sorry he just shrugged.

"Dose he knows it wasnt a date?"

"Yeah..." caitlin said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Are you sure?.. because I'm pretty sure dating after what you two did last night is aginst the rules of one night stands"

"Can we talk about this later?" Caitlin begged

"Ok sure I'm like 5 minuets away" the blond stated

"Well I'm not at my apartment" caitlin lied.

"I'm parked behind you sherlock" caitlin looked in her mirror then hung up

"Something wrong?" Barry questioned

"I am so sorry barry" caitlin said softly

She got out the car Barry did to and felicity praticaly screeched caitlin closed her eyes "you didn't tell me he was still here"