part 10

It had been 6 months since they had met and they were now living together in caitlin's apartment she refused to live in barrys because the kitchen was to small.

He didn't put up much of an argument after that and he was more then happy to move in with her as long as they were living totogether.

The young couple decided to go get some coffee after they had finished un packing barrys things it took longer then expected.

They decided to sit next to a widow so they could see everyone getting on with there lifes.

"Barry what sort of life so you think he has?" Caitlin asked pointing to a middle aged man wearing a suite and tie he had black hair with odd bits of grey and he was sitting on a bench with a laptop on his knee and a brown leather bref case by his side

Barry put down his cup and looked in the direction caitlin was pointing.

"Well I guess he has one of those boring jobs like a lawyer or a banker because of what he's wearing and from his brefcase I think he might be married with kids possibly" barry exsplained Caitlin looked impressed by his anwser.

"I think he is a regular guy who works in an office I don't think he has any children because of his clothes there isn't a crease on his shirt and the fact that he is out in public on his laptop on a day like this I think he's a work a holic it's possible he is married or a widow" caitlin explained her point of view.

Barry nodded then pointed to a woman heavily pregnant women  who was watching a little girl with long ginger pigtails playing and laughing the woman was wearing a T- shirt that said 'I love my bump!' She had a big smile on her face and her hands rested on her swollen abdomen her hair was brown and she was holding what looked to be like a kids rucksack.

"I think she is a single mum because no way would anyone let there pregnant wife/fiancé/girlfriend go out in public by her self with a toddler while they were 9 months pregnant I think she has her first child at a young age and I think she has only recently  become single" said Barry

"I think she is in a relationship and I think that's her first child because that little girl looks nothing like her and she looks to young to have a child that age she is at least 5 and the rucksack she is holding has to be an over night bag or something so maybe she's a family friend or aunt and the T shirt she is wearing only new mothers wear that sort of thing"

"What makes you think she's in a relationship? If that were you I wouldn't let you our of the house if you were that pregnant I mean she looks like she's about to pop" barry addmitted

"Not everyone guy Is as protective as you barry and just because she is pregnant it dosent mean she can't do anything and look she is wearing a wedging ring"

Barry frowned "you'd look after a toddler and leave the house with out me if touch were 9 months pregnant?" He questioned

"Yeah of course I probly wouldn't look after a toddler but u would still go out" caitlin shrugged then took a sip of her coffee.

"But you can't do that you could get hurt or go into labour and I wouldn't be there to help you" Barry replied with genuine concern in his voice.

"But I cant be with you all the time some times its good to get out the house" caitlin said softly

"Not when your risking yours and our child's life" barry shot back

"All I'm doing is going to get some fresh air after being stuck in the house for weeks" caitlin snapped

"But you shouldn't have gone out alone" barry hissed

"Are we seriously arguing about this I'm not even pregnant!?" Caitlin exclaimed

"Caitlin your putting your self and the baby in danger"

"We don't have a baby and I haven't done anything!"

Barry shook his head "your being reckless"

"No I'm not I'm not pregnant barry just let it go"

Barry sighed then pressed a kiss to her tempel.

"I'm sorry ok I'm just worried about you and our fake baby" he whispered