part 2

The day they first met

"Come on caitlin you have been
cooped up in here since your break up with ronnie 3 months ago it's time to get over him come to that new night club the light with me tonight it will be fun" felicity praticaly begged they were sitting on caitlin's sofa just talking about random things.

"I have gotten over him... I've just been busy with work that's all" caitlin anwsered

"Ok great so you can come the night club then because I checked in with Sophie you know the one who works in reception and she said your department isn't really doing anything at the moment so you shouldn't have much work to do and besides what Is one night of not to mention it's Friday night"

"I have nothing to wear" she shot back.

"Then you can borrow one of my dresses. let's go!" felicity said practically pushing her friend out the door.
A few hours later

The pair had just arrived at the light felicity was wearing a knee length blue dress that clung to her body caitlin was wearing a red dress that stoped at her knee and fanned out when she spun.

"I just feel so out of place here" caitlin addmitted biting on her bottom lip

"Here drink this" felicity said handing her a shot caitlin shrugged then threw it back and made a face at its strong tast

"What did I just drink?" Caitlin questioned.

"tequila" felicity shrugged "what? it will help you relax a bit and you've already drinken it now"

She rolled her eyes at the blond then sat on a bat stool.

A tall man with brown hair came and sat next to her and ordered some drinks for him and his friend that felicity had began talking to caitlin squirmed in her seat she didn't like how close he was even though they were not touching.

He seemed to notice and he turned to look at her then asked the thing she least expected "are you ok?"

She just stared at him blankly for a moment "I...um yeah...definitely she shook her head "no actually... can you just maybe move like away from me" she squeezed her eyes shut when she realised how that sounded "I don't mean to sound rude your just really... close" caitlin exsplained

He chuckled "its ok I know what you mean I'm barry by the way" he moved so he wasn't as close and she felt like she could breath again.

She gave him a small smile "I'm caitlin"

Just then felicity walked over to them followed by the person she had been talking to "barry who's this?" He asked

"Oh that's my friend caitlin I brought her here because her and her boyfriend broke up 3 months ago and she's been misrable ever since" felicity slurred

Barry chuckled once again.

"Ok felicity that's enough" caitlin warned

"No wait there's more..." She trailed of.

Caitlin turned to the bar "I will have some more tuquila please"

After a few minuets felicity started telling the two random stangers they had just met at a bar about caitlin's failed love life and one drink turned into two, two turned into three, three turned into five then she lost count.

After the first ten minutes barry had started drinking...

After the first hour they were both drunk and cisco and felicity had gone to dance...

After the second hour barry and caitlin were in a very messy and drunk make out session then they were in a cab then they were in barrys apartment... then it all began.

Its 1:46 in the morning but I don't care it's Christmas eve!!!