part 11

Caitlin giggled "I love how much you care about me and our fake baby"

Barry laughed to "do you ever think about it us starting a family I mean?"

Caitlin's breath caught in her throat "umm...only once I had a dream we had a son but then for some reason he jumped of the sofa and disappeared it was a very strange dream"

Barry chuckled "in think about starting a family sometimes being a father having really really really smart adorable children I mean think about it we could make the next Einstein..."

Caitlin cut him off "hold on a minuet barry we just moved in together I don't want to rush this I don't want to talk about children and marriage and...and moving in to a bigger house getting a mini van I don't want a mini van what if..."this time barry cut her off.

"Cait cait calm down we don't have to talk about it if it makes you uncomfortable and I promise we wont not get a mini van" barry laughed

Caitlin nodded and clutched barrys hand they were sat on one of thr mini sofas in front of a big glass window there was a table in front of them to put there drinks on.

Then the heavily pregnant women they had been talking about hugged a tall ginger and he kissed her bump the little girl hugged his legs and he picked her up and squeezed her tightly he kissed the pregnant women that seemed to be his wife then they walked off.

Caitlin smiled "I think she's her step mum" barry beamed at her.

"We were both wrong" she git his arm playfully.

"I love you" Barry mumbled then tucked her under his arm "I love you more" Caitlin teased then kissed him passionately...

1 month later
"Ok close you eyes"  caitlin ordered they were sitting in the end of there bed in pajarmas they had both gotten the day off because it was barrys birthday.

"Why?" Barry asked suspiciously

"I got you a birthday present now close your eyes and hold out your hand" caitlin snapped

Barry chuckled "Ok what ever you say boss"

Caitlin grinned and placed a wrapped gift in barrys hands.

"Ok open your eyes"

Barry un wrapped the present then beamed at caitlin "how did you so this?" Barry questioned she could tell he loved it.

She had gotten him a framed photo of the how I met your mother casted it was signed by all of them and a message was written in gold.

'To barry happy birthday love caitlin'

"If I told you it would ruin it"

"Thank you so much I love you" Barry beamed then kissed her.

"Happy birthday barry" caitlin said between kisses.