part 14

Last chapter

Caitlin woke up on felicity's sofa and all the events of the night before flashed before her eyes she had hoped it was a dream and that she would of woken up nextto barry.

Felicity walked in and smiled weakly at caitlin "I'm going to go to work you can stay here as long as you want but I suggest talking to barry" felicity exsplained

Caitlin nodded slowly.

After about an hour of moping around she decided to go home and hope barry had gone to work.

She walked in to her house barry was no where to be see she shut the door rather loudly so if barry was there he would no she was there she stepped out of her heals and put her coat away.

Barry walked in to the living room but didn't get that close to her she noitced he was wearing the same close as last night.

"Hi" barry whispered

"Hey" caitlin replied

Barry looked her up and down for minute she didn't look like she was going to kill him.

"So did you just come back to tell me to pack my bags and leave?" Barry questioned

Caitlin shook her head "no I came back because this is my home"

Barry nodded slowly "you can sit down I'm not going to stab you or anything" caitlin said softly.

Barry sat down next to her but kept a little distance even though he wanted to wrap her in his arms and never let her go.

"We should talk" barry whispered

Caitlin nodded not wanting to say anything she could bearly look at him so she stared at her hands.

"I didnt kiss iris she kissed me I came to STAR Labs looking for you Iris tricked me and told me she had come with me to apologise but when we herd you coming that's when she kissed me and I am so so sorry" caitlin just staredat him taking in his face.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked knowingly.

Barry shook his head "I couldn't I also took today of work captin sing is furious..." barry trailed of then noitced how she was looking at him.

"Last night didn't go like I planed at all"

Caitlin rolled her eyes "tell me about it" she mumbled

Barry smiled little "I know that your probably going to say no but...do you forgive me?"

Caitlin pursed her lips "I believe that you didn't kiss her I believe that It will never happen again but... just the image and the smile on her face I do love you barry and I'm not going to ask you to move out and I'm not going to leave it just might take a few days to get back to how we were before..." caitlin finally looked into his eyes and breathed deeply "I forgive you"

Barry beamed at her "really?"

Caitlin nodded "yeah I could never stay mad at you your my barry and when you promised never to hurt me I believed you but you did hurt me...but you also taught me a lesson you could never hurt me on purpose you are not ronnie" caitlin felt a tear roll down her cheek.

Barry couldn't take it any more and pulled her on to his lap "I'm so sorry" he repeted over and over he nuzzled his face into her neck and breathed in her scent she smelled like jazmin he had always loved the little things about her.

"I love you" he whispered

Caitlin wasn't sure she herd him say it but replied anyway "I love you to"

Barry smiled and took a small box out of his pocket and pressed it in to the palm of her hand.

"What this?" Caitlin asked

"Something you should've gotten last night" barry anwsered

Caitlin opened the small box and gasped.

"Will you marry me?" Barry asked

Caitlin nodded and tears started running down her cheeks but this time they were happy tears.

Barry took the ring from the box and slid it on her finger then intertwined their fingers caitlin shifted so her head was on his chest so she could hear and feel his heart beat.

Slowly she fell asleep but she didn't let go of barry hand and he didn't let go of her he was never going let go of her ever...

The end

I cant belive it took me like a week to write this!