Part 6

Felicity dragged barry into caitlin's apartment caitlin just followed behind with her head held down.

"So your they guy my best friend got drunk and had one night stand with...you know I think I remember you a little you had way too much gel in your hair" felicity blurted.

Caitlin burried her face in her hands they were sat in her living room barry and caitlin on the sofa felicity on the chair across from them eyeing them suspiciously.

Barry frowned "I do not use to much gel in my hair" he shot back then looked at caitlin who was staring at her hands on her lap "do I?" He questioned

"Well you know... I don't know I don't walk up to every guy I see in the street that has gel in his hair and touch it just so I have some thing to go by" caitlin muttered

Barry snorted.

"Back on topic you slept with my best friend?" Felicity asked although she was sure of the anwser. Barry and caitlin both went red in the face "that is so unlike you I mean I never actually thought that..."

"why do you even care?!" Caitlin screeched catching both felicity and barry off guard.

"I didnt say anything when you started dating that creepy cooper guy or when you started telling me about the fantasy's your having about your boss I mean for crying out lound you were the one who made me go out last night so you don't get to judge me or him!" Caitlin hissed

Felicity froze "wow cait..."

"Don't call me that" caitlin said in a softer voice.

"I'm gonna go then leave you two to your thing" felicity stated flatly

"I'm...sorry" her voice was cut of by the slamming of the door she groaned and pressed her face into a cushion barry drew patten on her hand with his thumb with realising it she didn't mind she kind of...liked it.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness that-that almost never happens I'm just hung over and..."

"Its ok I get it we all have those days" barry offered her a small smile "you really don't have to accept my offer but do you want a hug you look like you need one"

Caitlin nodded and smiled weakly barry pulled her into his arms protectively he put his chin on top off her head and caitlin sighed "is this weird do you feel uncomfortable?" She mumbled.

Barry seemed to be thinking about hid reply "our situation is we'd yes considering how we got to this moment in the first place but do I fee uncomfortable? No"

Caitlin sighed again "I'm gonna go get some asprins you can stay longer if you like" she offered

"Why not I have nothing to do today"

Caitlin smiled then returned with two bottles of water and a couple asprins some how she ended up in his arms again ad they were watching TV.

"I could just fall asleep" caitlin sighed then sunk down a little more.

"Why don't you?" Barry whispered

"I haven't slept for longer then 4 hours in ages I don't think that's suddenly changed" caitlin responsed.

"Just try I can already feel you falling asleep anyway I will still be here when you wake up" he mumbled he was tired too which was understandable.

"Hummm ok" she said in bearly a whisper befor falling asleep he pulled a blanket over both of them then fell asleep as well holding her like she was the only thing that mattered.