part 3

Caitlin slowly woke up and looked down at her chest where she felt an unusual Wight she frowned for a moment when she saw a arm she followed the arm up to a man and her eyes widened.

Oh no. No. No. No. How much did I drink? She thought to her self she carefully removed the arm that was flung across her and preyed he was a heavy sleeper She slowly rolled out of his grasped and started looking for her clothes and bag after she put her dress back on (after 5 minuets of stugerling with the zip) she found her bag and called felicity Caitlin  went into the living room so she didnt wake him up.

Felicity picked up on the 3rd ring

"I've done something really bad like something I have never done before and something I don't know how to fix" caitlin exsplained in a frustrated whisper down the phone while pacing.

"What did you do?" Felicity asked

"I slept with someone and I've forgot his name I need you to come get me before he wakes up" she stated

Felicity started giggling "this isn't funny I feel really really bad I don't even know his name and it's probly all my fault anyway I just want to not exist" caitlin groaned

"Ok well look around can you see any letters or anything that might tell you where you are or what his name is?"

Caitlin began to walk around then suddenly a scary thought came to her "what if he's a murderer or somthing?"

Suddenly a throat cleared from the door way and caitlin looked up hesitantly at the tall man with brown hair and refused to meet his eyes she could here felicity yelling at her down the phone.

"Can you wait just like a second?" Caitlin questioned Barry just shrugged.

"Ok he's awake and he's looking at me and...and  I'm freaking out can't you ping my phone or something?"

"Nope your on your own" felicity laughed evily "if he kills me I'm haunting you" caitlin groaned when she herd the beeping that told her felicity had hung up.

She was once again facing the stanger she had drunkenly slept with.

"How long were you there?" Caitlin asked

Barry shrugged then sat down next to her making her move further away from him "well long enough to know you've never done this before and you feel guilty you don't remember anything including my name or where you are and your scared I might kill you so... the whole time you have been on the phone" he addmitted awkwardly.

Caitlin groaned and buried her face in her hands.

"I'm so so so sorry" caitlin mumbled

"Why are you sorry I'm sorry this is my apartment not yours so... oh my names barry by the way and your in spring vill court apartment number 48"

"Thankyou barry" caitlin smiled weakly

"Your welcome...caitlin" he replied confidently.

She smiled "I do feel really bad you remembered  my name and I didn't remember yours... or anything really" caitlin laughed nervosly.

"I'm just going to ring my friend to come get me then I will be out of your hair"

"Its ok I can take you back if you want?.. I have never done this either so...do you want some water it will probably help with the hangover" barry suggested

"You've never done this before?" Caitlin questioned in disbelief

"Nope never the only reason I was at the light was because my friend cisco said I needed to get out more"

Caitlin nodded "You've never done this before I mean look at you your..." caitlin blushed she didn't want to finish that sentence.

Barry laughed "I could say the same about you you've never done this before?"

"No. I was in a relationship with...Someone but he broke up with me because we are to alike and he wants 'adventure and challenge' in his life and apparently he couldn't find that with me so..." caitlin shook her head "I didnt mean to depress you with my failed reletionship... and water would be great thankyou"  she studied barry for a moment he seemed to be thinking over her words and nodding slowly.

"Your story didn't depress me so don't worry about it" barry offered then left and came back with two cups of water.

"So do you want a ride home or are you going to call your friend?"