part 8

Barry frowned "what do you mean by seriously? seriously yes of course or seriously I cant belive you barry allen a peasant asked me caitlin snow to be your girlfriend because your beneath me?"

Caitlin pouted and shook her head "you think I think of you as a peasant?" Caitlin asked

"Really that's what you get from that... it was a joke"

"Ok" caitlin giggled

"Ok it was a terrible joke or the other thing?" Barry questioned

Caitlin gleared at him "stop doing that you questions are giving me a headache"

"Actually I'm think that's the hangover" barry exsplained

"Ok" Caitlin replied with a smile

Barry just looked at her "do you mean yes to the other thing because..."

Caitlin cut him off by pressing her lips to his she put her hand on the back of his head.

"Shut up" caitlin laughed once they pulled away.

"So that was yes to the girlfriend thing?..." barry teased

"Are you just saying that so I'll kiss you again?"

"maybe" barry said then started kissing her he put placed his hands on her waist when they finally pulled apart for air they pressed there fore heads against each other barry cupped her face with one hand and she automatically lead in to his touch.

Then of course hid phone stated ringing again "sorry" he mumbled then fished his phone out of his pocket.

He saw it was iris calling so he declined the call "was that the same no one that called earlier?" Caitlin questioned

"Yep iris she's sort of like my adopted sister slash the girl I thought I loved not a month ago"

"You were in love with your sister?" Caitlin asked frowning

"Adoptive sister and it's not as weird  as it sounds I've known her since I was like 3... hum it dose sound weird but that's over she got engaged and made it very clear she didnt feel the same then acted like I never told her and ever since she has acted like the boss of the world I think I just made her ego even bigger" barry exsplained

Caitlin sighed "I'm sorry" she whispered Barry smiled.

"You don't need to be sorry"  he replied in the same soft tone then pressed his lips to her tempel.

They decided to Watch a movie with blankets wrapped around them and and several tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

"I need to go" barry whispered against her neck.

"stay a bit longer" caitlin whined

"No I have to go we both have work tomorrow" barry shot back

"Then stop kissing me" caitlin teased

"Ok but I don't have your number"  barry whispered against her lips.

Caitlin pulled away and put her number in his phone.

"I will see you tomorrow after work" caitlin stated then pecked his lips.

"Ok I will see you tomorrow" caitlin replied.

Caitlin shut her door she had the biggest smile on her face she was sure her smile was going to get stuck like that.