part 7

Caitlin woke up to an annoying ringing she was forced to open her eyes and she looked at barry who was curled around her and groaned she began poking him.

"Turn it off" caitlin groaned barry woke up clearly confused as to why he was being poked in the ribs he breathed in deeply obviously still tired.

"What?" He croaked then picked up his phone

"Hello barry I rang you like 10 times why didn't you pick up?" Iris screeched over the phone.

Barry sighed "I'm busy" he snapped

"Doing what wewere supposed to go for coffee 2 hours ago"

"Yeah I cancel"

"You can't cancel after you already didn't show up where are you?" Iris snapped

"Busy leave me alone" he anwsered then hung up.

Caitlin frowned "who was that?"

"No one go back to sleep" he mumbled then rested his cheek against her head and mumbled once again but in a more tired tone "go back to sleep"

Caitlin sighed "ok" then breathed in his now fermilar sent and went back to sleep.

A few hours later barry woke up feeling well rested the hang over was practically gone.

He checked the time it was almost 5 "caitlin...caitlin wake up" barry whispered she took a deep breath in the let it out she looked at barry "why did you wake me up?" Caitlin croaked

"Because it's almost 5 you need to eat something?" Barry exsplained

"Thats why you woke me up I've gone now then a day without eating before!" Caitlin snapped

"Someone Is grumpy" barry muttered

"Sorry...its just as I've already told you I don't get much sleep" caitlin said more softly

"Its fine. Now you need to eat and so do I. do you want to order something or go out or we can cook?"

Caitlin pouted "I'm too lazy to cook and to go out so do you like pizza?.. that's if you staying for pizza" caitlin exsplained

"Oh I alway stay for pizza" barry stated

Caitlin giggled then started growing "do you know anywhere nice to get pizza from apart from pizza Hut that place gave me food poisoning" caitlin addmitted.

barry smiled "ok then I will make sure never to order from there again how about papa John's?"

Caitlin smiled "sure"

"Ok what pizza do you want?"

"Anything that isn't spicy" caitlin anwsered.

Barry ordered the pizza and once it arrived he dug in but once caitlin picked up a slice of pizza she frowned.

"What are those?" Caitlin asked pointing at the pizza.

"Mushrooms" barry shrugged

"I don't like mushrooms" caitlin addmitted

"Then dont eat them" barry said like it was really obvious which it was.

"Do you want my evil mushrooms?" Caitlin asked picking one off her pizza vary took it of her and popped it into hos mouth.

After about half an hour laughter was herd through out the room "come on its not going to kill you" barry said ticketing her sides.

Caitlin giggled and tried to remove his hands "stop it" she pantted through laughter "just one more slice of pizza barry chuckled and she tried to push him way.

"I'm full I told you" caitlin laughed

"You had like two pieces" he countered then finally removed his hands caitlin sat up and fixed her T shirt.

"Come on you could die of starvation" he exaggerated.

"Thee big pices and I told you I was full why do you even care?" Caitlin asked wiping her hands on napkin.

"I am I not alound to care about the girl I got drunk and had sex with?" Barry said pretending to be offended.

Caitlin's face softened "you are it's just..."

"Weird" Barry filled in

"Its not weird I feel really comfortable with you its just so..." she trailed off then caught the smirk on his face

"what?" Caitlin asked her smile started mirroring barrys.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said out of no where

Caitlin tilted her head "seriously?"